~Rantarou x Kaede~

The moment in this is actually when Rantarou is on his boat trip with his family. If you don't be know, look at Rantarou's Wiki.
**************************************
No one's pov

"It's really nice!" One of Rantarou's sister said. "Eh," Another said. "It could be better. Ya know, like a horse ride." The other sister said. "I prefer the Arizona!" All three sisters argued about what the ocean view looked on the cruise.
"One star!"
"Five stars!"
"ZERO STARS!"
"Please be quiet." Rantarou stepped onto the boat's wooden floor. "You're all too noisy, what are you guys doing up at six in the morning anyway?" "We're looking at the view!" The first sister said. She jumped up and down three times. "It's a horrible view."
"It's ok."

His first sister was about to protest until Rantarou cut her off. "Just go back to your stateroom (what a bedroom is called on a boat)."
"I don't want to!" The first sister whined. She was enjoying this. "Y-yeah! Me neither!" "You have too," Rantarou crossed his arms. "Or else? You're going to snitch?" The third sister said. No matter how much he loved his siblings, they can be very irritating. "I'll rip off your doll's hair. All of them." They all shrieked as the girls ran down the boat's stairs and down to the bedrooms. Rantarou sighed in relief as he carefully watched them, in case they fall. He stepped slowly to the
freeboard, walking on the sand of the beach. There was a trail that led to a small island. Rantarou proceeded down the trail, heading to the island.

Sister one's Pov
I watched as my brother went straight to the weird path. I just wanted to paint his nails! "Is your mask on tight?" My sister asked. "Duh!" "Ok, good." She said. I was a wearing a clown mask and gloves with a black suit. "Ok, I'm all set! Can I go now?" "Yeah, don't get lost." Said my sister. I carefully speed-walked, following my brother down the trail. I was about to run up and scare him until I froze. I saw a small piece of candy on the ground. I crouched over to grab it, but it went away a foot back... Why is a peppermint moving? I tried grabbing it again, sighing in frustration. It got closer to the bush.
Then closer
And closer
Once I got over to bush, everything went black and dead silent.
-------------------------
Rantarou's pov
I peered over my shoulder. I heard a small squeak by the bush. Maybe it was just a rabbit. I turned around and kept walking. I looked at different birds and trees walking there. Toucans, parrot's, and a brown pelican. I was too distracted by a small Marine iguana, and I bumped into someone. "Whoops, are you ok?" I saw a girl with honey blonde hair, a musical note hai pin, pink no-sleeve shirt and warm purple eyes. "No, it's ok. I wasn't paying attention." "Not trying to be rude, but what are you doing here?" I asked. She looked excited to answer for some reason. "Well, I'm on a boat cruise with all of my friends!" She said. "Ah, me too. Except it's my family." She looked disappointed. She frowned at the reason. "Well, did you take anyone else with you?"

"No, just my sister's."
"How many?"
"Uh... Nine..."

She gasped at the amount of siblings. "Seriously, how can you have that much siblings?" She said. "Three were adopted." She made an 'o' circle with her mouth, and started to speak again. "I haven't introduced myself. I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist. I came from Hopes Peak Academy." Kaede smiled warmly. "I'm Rantarou Amami. I'm the Ultimate Adventurer. I also came from Hopes Peak." Kaede smiled even wider. "That's really cool! Would you like to meet my friends?" Kaede asked me. I nodded and grinned slightly. "Ok, follow me." She began slowly skipped to the path on the right side. After not long, we arrived at a large cruise boat parked against the sand. I saw a bench and multiple people there talking with a maid grilling some sort of burger.

"Hello, everyone! I found a traveler while exploring. His name is Rantarou Amami." She called out to the rest of her friends as she faced everyone. "Ooh, ooh!" A boy with Ombre hair raised his hand like it was still school. "Yeah, not you first." Kaede said coldly. The male hung his head down. "Shuichi, would you like to go first?" She asked a male with black hair and a black cap. "I'm... Shuichi Saihara. I'm the Ultimate Detective. I don't deserve my title... It's nice to meet you." Shuichi pulled his cap down, looking at the ground (hey that rhymes). Everyone else introduced themselves. Kokichi confused Rantarou the most, was he telling the truth? Although Ryoma was the weirdest, and Tsumigi was mostly mad at me for being able to do many feminine things better than her. "Hey! Amami!" I turned around to see Kokichi tapping at my shoulder rapidly. "Let's go near the ocean! Let's go near the fish!" I froze for a moment. Should I go? Or with Kaede? Should I go back to my boat? Oh well. "Sure." I nodded and smiled. "Ok, follow me!" Kokichi skipped East. Instead of skipping, I just ran with him. Skipping looks embarrassing.

"Here it is!" He stopped to a wide pool of water I looked down, seeing if there were any crabs, rocks, or anything interesting. "Look!" Kokichi ran to a weird feathery type of animal... I walked to where he was a and saw...
A dead pelican.
"Poor pelican..." I said, "Rantarou, pelicans aren't anything in this world," Kokichi said. "You're better than a pelican, you're really nice!" I sighed in embarrassment at his 'compliment'. "Thanks..." I shyly muttered. Where'd the shyness come from? "Nishi! No pro-" Then we heard someone clear their throat. Me and Kokichi turned around to see Kaede with her arms folded. She had a lopsided smile, like if she was holding in some type of anger. "Rantarou, you should head back to your family now," She said. "It's already seven thirty, I think your family should be woken up by the sailor..." She sounded a bit stubborn, mom stubborn. "I want my boyfriend to stay here longer mommy!" Kokichi quipped. I coughed as I felt my face get hot. "Yeah, ok. They most likely are." I stood up, "Can I come back around here in the afternoon? I'd like to look at the beach." Kaede smiled and clapped her hands together. "Of course!" Kaede said. "Just not over seven, ok?" "Ok, I'll see you guys later." I waved as I began running towards the path. "Bye!" They both waved back at me.

Kaede's Pov

I bitch-slapped Kokichi right in the middle directly on his face. "Ouch!" He said. "What was that for?" He rubbed his hand on the part I slapped. "B-becase you made i-it weird!" Kokichi then smirked. What was this little five year old thinking now? "I see," Kokichi said. "You... You like him!" Kokichi shouted, almost loud enough for Rantarou to hear. I put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up."