-Robot boy-

I SWEAR TO GOD I'M SOOOO SORRY. I KNOW I KNOW, It's been 373828 years since I haven't been online thanks to writer's block. I promise to upload at least every other day!
**********************************************
Kiibo's POV

"So, after class I'm giving you a update!  Either you like it or not!" Miu pouted. Another update?  Not again... "Fine, Miu.  But not anymore after unless I ask you." I said back to her.  Seriously,  these updates are annoying. "That's what I thought, Robo Dick!" I hesitated for a second, "Excuse me?" Before she answered she beamed out of her seat and running to the hallway. I sighed in embarrassment, chewing my 'nails' in thought.

I turned to the window next to me. Everyone has left, except for Kokichi. I watched as he rumbled in his desk looking for something. "Kokichi?" He quickly stopped and turned at me with a ear-to-ear grin. "Keeboy! I was just about to ask you something..." I tilted my head slightly to the right. "What is it?" He smiled when wider. "Want to join my organization?" "No! Stop asking me that!" I huffed and crossed my arms as I stood up. "A-ah, wait." He held his arm as he wobbly stood up. "I actually wanted to ask you if you could take me to the nurse." Kokichi unrolled his sleeve,  revealing... A large cut? "Kokichi! Why didn't you tell me before?" Kokichi turned his head to the side, avoiding any eye contact. "Come on, I'll get you to the nurse." I grabbed his arm that I assumed had no cut. He immediately flinched his arm. I turned to him in confusion, "What's wrong?" "Ah, nothing," Kokichi said. "Let's go." We headed to the hallway to Ms. Tsumuki's office. I broke the silence. "Why did you flinch your arm?..." "Why is my Keeboy worrying about me?~" he smiled widely, but I could tell it was fake. "Ouma, answer my question," Kokichi refused to reply and hung his head down.

I had enough of worrying.

I suddenly grabbed his arm and unrolled his sleeve. Only to reveal... Pink cuts with dry blood. He yanked his arm away with tears in his eyes. He turned to start running down the hallway, I grabbed his shoulder and he halted. "What?" He said a bit stubborn. His cheeks had tears going down. He looked horrible. I barely noticed the hint of red in his eyes. "Kokichi..." I said quitley, "Is this my fault? Is it someone else's fault? Why did you do this? W-" Before I could continue, I felt Kokichi press his lips against mines. Shocked,  I froze for a second before deepening in as I endured it. His lips tasted like Grape Fanta, which really wasn't a surprise. He reached his hand around my neck and reached to my hair, messing around with it. I could feel him getting to my ahoge. I quickly pulled away, "Not the antenna!" I reached for my ahoge to check if it was damaged. "Nishishi! You worry too much!" I huffed, "No I don't!"
"Yes, you do."
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
I could see it. His eyes watering. He was about to start fake crying. "WAAAAAHAHAHAAAA! YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME! WAA-" I tried shutting him up with another kiss.
**********************************************
BIG BONELESS BONUS END.

"THAT'S GAYYY!" Miu suddenly bursted from the corner of the house by, revealing the others. "Ah, I told you not to bring Miu!" Rantarou said. "Gonta is so proud!" Keebo looked at where the rest of his friends were, confusion and shock over his face. "What are you doing here?!" He asked. "We heard Kokichi's annoying ass crying, so we checked to see what was happening. It was all just a bunch of gay shit." Korekiyo said. "Now if you'll excuse us..." Ryoma said as he turned to the others. They all nodded their heads, knowing what to do next. They all ran screaming into the hallway. Kaede and Tsumigi were fangirling instead.
**********************************************
I can imagine Kaito's face.
Fear.
Confusion.
Disgust.
He is very traumatized.