Chapter Twelve

A/n - Warning! Explicit Content. Please don't read if you don't like. My sincere apologies for the long wait my lovelies. Thank you for being patient with me. I'm so happy for all the reads, votes and comments. Love you 😘😘😘

Chapter Twelve (Pree)

It’s not that I didn’t want him

It’s not that I didn’t want him. I’ve been holding myself back for him to get better. But now when he’s staring up at me with half closed eyes and slightly parted lips, I don’t think I can restrain myself anymore.

I dipped a little and grasped his upper thighs; he jumped up, wrapping his thighs around my hips. He trapped his full bottom lip between his pearly white teeth and tilted his head back.

I buried my face in his white column of neck and inhaled his intoxicating scent. God! I don’t know how I survived last few years without experiencing this. I don’t know how I left this angel no matter what he did wrong.

Suddenly all those one night stands I had, wild sex at back alleys of gay bars, disappeared from my mind. Because nothing can compare to what Rambo can give me.

I carried him to the bed room and dumped him unceremoniously on the bed. He spread out on it and stared up at me expectantly. I raised my hand and curled it around the back collar of my shirt. Rambo raised himself on his elbows and watched me.

I ripped my shirt off my body; Rambo spread his thighs wider in invitation. I lay over him, crawling between his thighs and Rambo sighed and fell back on the mattress.

“Pree, I want you.” He shuddered when I crept one hand under his shirt to touch his nipples.

“Yeah?” I breathed huskily and lowered my mouth to his lips

“Yeah?” I breathed huskily and lowered my mouth to his lips. Rambo arched his body when I trapped his bottom lip between my teeth and sucked.

“Ngha….” He moaned. Words slipped out of lips trapped between mine are incoherent.

Moving my other hand between us, I slowly unbuttoned his light blue shirt. I parted the hindering piece of cloth apart and found what I wanted. Rambo looked divine, locked in helplessly under my much bigger and harder body. I always found the difference between our physique intriguing and it turned me on, more and more.