Chapter Fifteen

A/n - Hello! After a long time. I'm sorry I haven't been updating this story. I didn't have the urge to continue this with current MewArt situation. But lots of readers have been asking for this. And I cannot ignore their requests. So I reminded myself that this is not MewArt, this is PreeBo. And I'm going to complete this story, no matter what. Thank you for being patient with me. Love. Kiss, kiss.

Rambo

I rolled lazily on the bed, seeking the familiar warmth. I frowned when I didn't feel Pree besides me. His pillow held the indentation of his head and still smelled like him.

Then I remembered that his flight was a few hours ago. He must be already on his way to America. He didn't want me at the airport. He was afraid it would bring back bad memories for me and he was more afraid that he won't be able to board the plane if he saw me crying and miserable. So he left me in my bed.

I grabbed the pillow to cover my face to inhale his scent, it calmed me down. It was so comforting and his scent reminded me that he would return. And when he gets back we are going to get married. Then Pree will be mine till I die. But it doesn't help the sadness clouding my mind. But Pree wouldn't want me to wallow in self pity, lying in the bed all day. He would want me to wake up and move forward, start the day like any other day.

I flipped the bed cover.

My lips stretched into a small smile when I saw a small yellow sticky note on the side table.

~Be Safe and Be Happy.~

I plucked it up and pressed it to my chest. Pree is making me smile even if he's traveling thousands of kilometers away.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

~You're Beautiful, Keep Smiling.~

I collected that note too smiling widely.

There's one in my favorite stripy coffee mug too.

~Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day. Be Healthy Rambo.~

Now I'm smiling widely.

The final one was on my phone.

~Let's Do Face Time Tomorrow.~

"Yeah, let's" I mumbled placing all the sticky notes inside my pocket.

"You're in a good mood today." Mae Jean smiled pouring coffee and serving breakfast for me and dad.

"Yes, I was afraid you will get depressed again," Dad said buttering a toast and looking at me curiously.

"I think Khun Pree took care of everything." Mea Jean placed her palm on my head.

"He did." I smiled, patting my pocket.

"So what's your agenda today, son?" Dad asked leaning forward to place his forearms on the table. "I'm not leaving the country until Pree returns, so I can drive you anywhere." He gave me a fond smile.

"Awww dad that's okay," I said. "I'd drop by to see Jay this morning." I really love that little guy. Baby-sitting him brings me immense happiness.

"That's good."

"But you don't need to drive me, dad, I can drive myself. I'm almost alright." Dad looked hesitantly at me. "I really am fine dad." I smiled.

"Okay, I'm going to trust you on this. But Bo, be careful alright?" I nodded. I know the words he didn't really spell out. He's afraid of losing me again because he almost lost me once.

****

"Heey!" Mo smiled widely as I entered their home.

"Hello Mo," I grinned removing my shoes at the front step.