Chapter Fifteen

Tamara's POV

   So here I am sat on a picnic blanket in the middle of the woods with Taylor wondering why the hell I agreed to this. Somehow, after our kiss yesterday, Taylor had managed to convince me to go on a second date with him. Not only that, but he had convinced me to go on a date in a secluded place in the middle of Moonlight Woods. This was a disaster waiting to happen. Although, saying that he was being incredibly sweet and romantic. He had actually prepared a picnic for us including all kinds of foods which I had never been allowed to eat. I watched as he lay out all of the food on the blanket, my mouth watering at the sight. I knew I wouldn't be able to each much without making myself feel sick, but what I could eat would most probably taste like heaven.

   "Hungry," Taylor asked.

"A little," I said.

"What are you waiting for then?" He asked.

"I don't know," I lied. I was waiting for permission but I wouldn't tell Taylor that. "Thank you for doing this by the way."

"You don't need to thank me, it's a date, I'm supposed to be romantic." A small smile spread across my lips.

"You can be romantic?" I asked feigning surprise.

"Maybe," Taylor said nonchalantly.

"Be romantic then."

"You mean you don't think that this is romantic?" Taylor questioned.

"Maybe. But then again maybe not," I said teasingly.

"You want romantic?"

"Yes, I do," I told him.

"Come here," he said.

"W-what?" I asked

"Come sit next to me."

"No way."

"So stubborn," Taylor muttered under his breath as he moved to sit next to me. "Now come here."

"Uh-uh," I said. Taylor looped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"You are so challenging, I like it," Taylor whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah," he breathed. He placed his hand on my cheek and turned me so that I was facing him. He gently placed his lips on mine giving the sweetest, softest kiss. "I'll give you romantic," he said against my lips. He slowly parted my lips kissing me with so much passion and... love? No -- he couldn't love me, no-one ever would. I pulled away a small smile on my lips. "Is that romantic enough for you?" Taylor asked.

"Passionate," I said. "But romantic my be pushing it.

"Right, that's it," Taylor growled. He lunged at me, tackling me to the ground and throwing a leg over my waist so that he was straddling me. He pinned my arms above my head and smiled down at me evilly.

"This isn't fair. I have an unfair disadvantage," I complained.

"No you don't," Taylor insisted.

"I do."

"You don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"You have me pinned on the ground underneath you! How the fuck is that not --" Taylor crashed his lips to mine his tongue instantly finding mine, pumping into my mouth rhythmically. He let go of my hands so he could place his hand either side of my head to support his weight. I tried my hardest to ignore the tingling sensation that ran through my body and how I could feel the heat rolling off his body, heating me up. But I just couldn't. When it came to my Mate, I couldn't ignore anything. I snaked my arms around his neck unable to resist the urge to do so for any longer. Taylor rolled over so that I was straddling him and he gently pulled his lips from mine. "Well hello there," I whispered seductively as I felt him beneath me. Taylor flushed pink as he always did when I caught when he was a little too excited. He looks cute when he's embarrassed.