Chapter 4: Forest of Mystical Life

There were trees I never saw before and flowers from tiny to human sized! Compared to those huge flowers I was the size of 'Thumbelina'! The flowers each had unique and new fragrance that could keep you entranced for years. The sunlight was practically golden but never really had the chance to look at it with all the branches and leaves.

I was wondering, if this is a forest, there must be animals and the name of the forest seriously can't be mystical forest, it's way too cliché!

I'm like a question maniac. Like, who wouldn't be at this situation.
"What's the name of this forest? How come I didn't see a single animal yet?" Throwing only these two questions like curious darts!

"It's called The Forest of Mystical Life." Yup! It does have a cliché name. Lemme just get over it! "It provides life energy for all living creatures in the forest and throughout this world. There's not exactly animals in this Forest. The forest is filled with mystical beasts from small as the size of a palm till as huge as three humans. We're still not in the range of the part of forest with visible amount of mystical beasts." He politely answered.

"Oh" I'm just too amazed and surprised at the same time to say anything more.

As we move closer to the range, I could hear weird noises around me. Suddenly my eyes caught the sight of a creature the size of my palm peeking from behind a large leaf on the ground.

It looked kind of like a fusion of kitten and bat. It had a round fur ball like palm sized body. The body was shiny white. It's pair of shinning green emerald eyes were embedded on the white body with a small kitten mouth. Two bright orange ears poking out of it's fluffy head like body. It all resembled a cute little kitten. It had two paws as legs and a bunny like fluff ball tail. Two pinkish bat like wings stretching out with tiny paw claws attached at the end of each wings. It was way too cute.

Seeing me staring at the adorable creature with eyes sparkling with extreme curiosity, Ling Xi gently says, "it's a mystical beast. They're called Cuffling and are quite friendly. They have the ability of invisibility and super speed. We can combine our spirit energy with them and can use the abilities." He takes a quick glance at the Cuffling and continues. "Since Cufflings can fly, we can also fly, when combined it can create wings of energy." Finally he stopped. He's like the next version of google!

Don't know how to take in all these information. But all in all, I'm just wowed!

"Oh, oh! Can I take one for myself?" I asked, almost jumping in excitement!

"Mystical beasts usually choose their own master. But you can always try." He replies blandly.

I slowly start tip toeing towards the peeking Cuffling. When I got close enough, I crouched down slowly and extended my right hand. It was staring at me like it wouldn't even budge and would let me touch it. Me and my imagination! Just when I was about to touch it, it suddenly disappeared, more like it flew away in lightening speed!

You should've seen my face at that moment. It was like I just saw my food fly away! Just when I thought it was gone, something soft landed on my head. I casually picked it up from my head and... "It's sooo cuuttee... It acts like a kitten too!" I squeal watching the same Cuffling. Cuddling it for a few minutes I put it back on my head. "I think I'll call you 'Xiao Bai' (tiny white)."

We're just here exploring nothing else. But why do I feel like I'm in a 'catch 'yo Pokémon journey'!

'Why doesn't he cuddle me like that, hmph!' *pout*
Yeah, that's all in my head of me making up my Angel's thoughts. Come on! That's the least I can do! He he.. Who knows he might really think like that. *he actually did*