one

Luke was air guitaring and jumping around his room like a maniac, screaming along to the Nirvana song blasting through the speakers sitting on his desk. He could hear his mom yelling at his brothers for something downstairs. He was suppose to be down there helping unpack boxes from the kitchen.

Michael was swearing at some kid from across the world through his headset as his fingers tapped away at his keyboard. He couldn't think straight and keep his head in the battle he was partaking in because of the loud music coming from next door. "Fucking new neighbors." He grumbled.

"What?"

"Piss off I wasn't talking to you, Dingaling."

"It's Yao-Ming!"

"I don't give a shit, I gotta go. AFK. I'm out motherfukers." He said pushing the headset off and closing his laptop.

Groaning, he walked over to his open bedroom window. A loud laugh left his mouth when he saw the tall blonde boy jumping around his bedroom.

Michael's laugh caught Luke's attention and his head shot up to find the source of the loud cackle, causing him to miss his footing and fall forward into his desk. His phone came unplugged and the music stopped.

Michael's laughter grew louder as he gripped the windowsill with his upper half hanging out. "Are you alright, mate?"

Luke stood up and brushed himself off, his face turning a shade of red. "Were you watching me?"

"If you're gonna rock out like a maniac maybe you should close your window next time."

_____

These are gonna be set up kinda like one shots. (?)

Comment ? :)