Unbelievable

Jackson's POV

"And plus" she grew a smirk on her face "I wouldn't mind calling you daddy" That's when my breathing hitched. She rubbed her hands up and down my chest, giving it a small kiss in the center.

Did she just- Would she really- Am I dreaming?

"So, what now daddy?" Ellie asked, making me gulp.

Nope. Definitely NOT a dream.

"Y-You know, you don't have to c-" Ellie cut me off.

"I want to" She said, smiling at me.

"I-I should g-go t-to the b-bathroom" I stuttered. I mentally face palmed. Ellie giggled.

"Why don't you just stay here?" Ellie asked, getting closer and closer to my neck.

"W-Well, I-I'ts just that I-" Ellie kissed my neck, lightly sucking on it. My breathing was starting to get heavy and I could barely keep my eyes open "-I have t-to-" she started moving her hips again, making me moan softly. I tilted my head back, allowing Ellie to have more room to.....explore. My hands gripped her waist tightly, moving along with her lower body.

"Ellie-" She kissed right between my jaw and my ear, making me moan a little louder "-please" I pleaded. Ellie removed her lips from my skin, moving up to my lips, slightly brushing her lips on mine.

"Please what?" Ellie asked, rubbing my shoulder, gently, with her hand.

"Please, do something! It hurts!" I said, frustrated and desperate. Ellie stopped moving her hips, looking into my eyes.

"A-Are you okay with me-" She looked at my crotch and then back into my eyes "-you know...." Ellie asked.

"Yes! Yes! Please!" I breathed out. Ellie pulled at the hem of my pants but stopped before she could do anything else. She looked up at me and I looked at her. I nodded my head, signaling that it was okay for her to continue. Ellie hesitated but soon reached down in my underwear and grabbed my dick, pumping it, up and down, over and over again. I grabbed onto the couch for dear life and threw my head back, biting my lip, trying to control myself. A couple seconds later Ellie attacked my neck with kisses, trailing it up to my lips. I moaned loudly into the kiss, overwhelmed by what was currently happening.

"Am I doing a good job, daddy?" Ellie asked. I moaned loudly in response. Ellie smirked, knowing she was doing a good job.

"Faster" I whispered. I removed my hands from the couch and grabbed Ellie's waist, slightly putting my thumbs in the side of her pants for more.....you could say.....support.

"Hmm?"

"Faster!" I yelled at Ellie but instantly regretted it.

"I'm sorry" Ellie giggled but I couldn't hear it over the sound of me panting and my heart beating out of my chest. I slowly opened my eyes "I didn't mean to-" Just as I opened them Ellie connected our lips together, her hand going faster, each and every second. I moaned loudly, again, into the kiss, making Ellie smile against my lips.

"Ellie I-" I tried to warn Ellie that I was about to reach my high but I moaned loudly, which stopped me from doing so. Ellie disconnected our lips for a slight moment.

"I know" She said. Ellie reconnected our lips. She bit my bottom lip, slightly sucking it, and tugged it. When my lip popped back into it's place, I moaned and came, causing me to close my eyes and throw my head back. I heard Ellie gasp, my eyes shot open and I looked at her. Ellie's eyes were wide open.