Chapter 8 Girlfriend

Lisa's P.O.V
We're home now I don't know what to do he's been sitting on the couch looking into space for 30 minutes now "Jungkook are you ok? if you want I can go bitch slap Yuri" I said as I put a fist up he then laughed and turned to face me. I was smiling so much now to hear his laughter and see his cute bunny teeth "Thanks Jagi but there's a chance that you might loose, maybe you should throw a basketball at her with your amazing basketball skills" he said with sarcasm in his voice "Whatever at least I made you feel better" I said as I cupped his cheeks "I have one question what are you going to say to Yuri?" I asked. He thought for a while "I don't know what do you think I should do". I took out my phone "I think you should show her this pic" he looked speechless "LISA YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF THEM YOU CREEP!!!" We laughed as he playfully slapped me "it's not my problem she hurt you so I want to get back at her" he stopped laughing and got on top of me and got close to my face and kissed me on the cheek I felt my cheeks burning up from blushing "Your really the best friend ever Lisa" he smirked at me "and you look really cute when you blush" he whispered in my ear before leaving me in the living room as he goes into the bedroom "JUNKOOKIE ONE MORE FLIRTY MOVE THAT LEAVES ME CONFUSED I WILL SLAP THAT SMIRK OF YOUR FACE!!!". All I can hear is his chuckles.
(The next day at school)
Jungkook's P.O.V
"Your brave Jungkook just show her the pic I send you and brake up with her it will be ok NOW GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!!!" Lisa said as she punched me hard in the arm "AISH WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG!!!!" "JUST GO SHE'S STANDING OVER THERE HUGGING A GUY wait she's hugging a guy" I looked in the direction she's looking at and she was right Yuri was rubbing her nose with some other guy. Lisa then took my phone "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOI__" she handed me back the phone "I would be scared to go over there if I was you that's why I texted Yuri on your phone that you guys are DONE" "NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!" "CAUSE I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND AND I WILL NOT LET YOU BE USED BY SOME BASTARD!!!" She said as she got close to my face with anger I then averted my eyes from her eyes down to her lips that looked so tempting right know "I don't care anymore if you don't want to or not want to brake up with her" she was about to leave when I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a hug "Thank you for always being my friend even at times like these" "I love you Jungkook you know that and I'll do anything for you". I then felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around I see Yuri crying but even I can tell it was fake "Jungkook why'd you brake up with me?" "Because you have a new boyfriend and I have a new girlfriend" "Who?".

Lisa's P.O.V
     "Who?" Yuri asked as she sobbed Wow how fake can this girl be. Jungkook then grabbed me by the waist and gave me a peck on the lips I was shocked that I'm blushing so hard my cheeks might EXPLODE "my new girlfriend is Lisa" "Yuri gave me a death glare and said "I warned you" before stomping away. Jungkook faces me while smiling "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" "What? You said you'll do anything for me" "YEAH THINGS LIKE A MASSAGE OR PAYING FOR STUFF BUT NOT BEING YOUR GIRLFRI___". He cut me off by kissing me on the lips again but very deeply and pationally I started to kiss back but then he parted our lips "now what were you saying... Oh yeah that you don't want to be my girlfriend" "UGH YOUR LIKE AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER!!!". He laughed "at least be my fake girlfriend" I can see that he was sad by the fact that we have to be fake I grabbed his hand and gave him a peck on the lips I can see him shocked and blushing "no I want to be your real girlfriend". The bell then rang which meant school is starting "let's go now" he said as he hooded my hand "yeah". As we were walking inside we heard people whispering I didn't feel comfortable with that so I let go of Jungkook's hand and went find V.
Time skip too the end of the day
       I was walking threw the hallway when someone grabbed me and pulled me into the janitors closet "Hello again your the reason why you Jungkook  are together so I will show you a reason to brake up with him" I look up and it's Yuri I chuckled "it's not my fault that me and Jungkook are together it's the fact that we saw you and another guy making out against the wall" she slapped me which caused me to fall on the floor she then grabbed her high heel and hit me in the face as much as she can which caused blood to roll down my face. "I'm done with you now Soowong will do the rest lady's let's go". I saw her leave as a man approaching me he kneeled down and lifted my chin "ooo your hot but Your not my type" he said as he went to my neck and sucked on it so hard I think it left a hickey. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed and he punched me that I got knocked out.

Jungkook's P.O.V
     I was walking threw the hallway to see if I can find Lisa to ask her about this morning I then heard a scream coming from the janitors closet.
     I entered the janitors closet I see a man with blood on his and Lisa covered with blood and knocked out in a corner. I went up to the man and punched him so hard that blood came out of his mouth as he got knocked out I then picked Lisa up bridal style and carried her home.
      When we got home I treated her wounds and everything I laid her on the bed. I was mad at who ever did this and sad at seeing her like this. As I put her down her head rolled over to one side which her neck That had a hickey on it . Right now I'm bursting with anger.

Lisa's P.O.V
    I woke up to someone holding my hand I look up and it Jungkook "J..ung...k..ook" I forced myself to weakly say. He was playing with my hair "Lisa what happened? I don't like to see you hurt" I forced myself to sit up "Yuri used her high heel on my face and The guy Soowong I think was her boyfriend" "was he the one who did this?" His hand landed on my neck which made me jolt from the pain "Y..eah" I can see Jungkook's veins pop out of his neck from the anger he's holding in I cupped his cheeks and gave him a really passionate kiss he kissed me back we then parted lips out of breath and they were swollen "Thank you Jagi that made me feel better... but you know what will make me feel even better" he came closer to me and grabbed me ass "Sex" he whispered in my ear I slapped him in the arm but to be honest right know looking at his lips makes it sound like it isn't so bad "Maybe tomorrow since it's Saturday" WHY IN THE FREAKIN FUCK WILL I SAY THAT!!!. Jungkook gave me a smile showing his bunny teeth "I'll get to see your body now" he said as he pinned me down on the bed while he's on top of me "I SAID WE CAN DO IT TOMORROW!!!" He laughed and got off me and laid next to me as he wrapped his hands around my waist and whispered into my ear "I can't wait for tomorrow" and just like that he fell asleep. Jeon Junkook Your one confusing hot mess.

Happy birthday kookie we love and support you and we Hope you had a great birthday