Chapter 5 Party

Jungkook's P.O.V
Jin came and picked me up along with RM, and Jimin "So I heard there's a party down 3 blocks from here" I said and we drove there.
Once we got there we saw few bunch of drunk people making out against the walls outside the house "So are you going to introduce us to these 4 young ladies" Jin said with me zoning out and looking out the wondering why Lisa would like to come to a party?. "JUNGKOOK!!!" They all yelled at me "Do you guys remember Lisa?" "Yeah why?" "She's one of those fine young ladies your talking about Jin" each one of them had a huge smile on there face happy to hear Lisa's back "LET'S GO I WANT TO SEE LISA!!!" They all yelled like children. I remembered when me Taehyung and Lisa and BTS were all friends. That day at school when Taehyung said Hi Jungkook I didn't want to say it back it felt weird to talk to him,I'll make sure I do. I then felt a hand pull me out of the car inside the house, the smell of Liquor brushed threw me I didn't like it "Where are the girls?" RM asked. I then spotted a familiar girl go on stage with 3 other girls behind her.

Lisa's P.O.V
Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and I "Hi I'm Jisoo" "I'm Jennie" "I'm Rose" next thing I knew it was my turn "Hi I'm Lisa" "AND WE LIKE TO BE CALLED BLACKPINK!!!" We all said in usion as the crowd cheered. We danced and sang to Playing with fire

We then got off the stage and sat down, but before I can do that someone dragged me into the hallway and pinned me to the wall "I didn't know you were that good" The man said but I didn't dare to open my eyes I finally took a peek at who it was "JUNGKOOK YOU SCARED ME!!!" I tried to take my hands out his grip so I can slap him but it was no use since he's stronger than me "Kookie can you let go" I pouted "Nope not until you tell me why you didn't tell me about you performing here. Especially at a dangerous Place like this, you thought I was a Rapist, didn't you" I was shocked at his words "awww my Kookie cares about me" I said as I leaned in and wiggled my nose with his, just to seduce him to let me go
I then heard people call my name I turn and see Jimin, Rm, and Jin Jungkook let go of my wrist and I ran to them. "I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!" I said as I hugged all of them at once "LISA IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!" I laughed and let go "I'm going to get us all drinks to celebrate, Oh and let me introduce you to my friends. This is Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose" they said hi and by the shy expressions on there faces means they like them "I'm going to go get us drinks" I said "I'll come with you" I then put my finger in Jhonkook's face with a death glare "NO!, sit right down Mr I don't want you following me anywhere else" "you can't tell me what do I'm ol__" before he finished his sentence I dashed off through the crowd so he can't find me.
     I got to the bar and started laughing and talking to the bar tender. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me so suddenly

Jungkook's P.O.V
    It's been quite a while since Lisa offered us drinks. The others didn't seem to mind cause they were hitting it off. I look over at the bar to see Lisa laughing and talking with somebody. I didn't listen to a word she told me before and went up to her "Do you have a boyfriend?" The guy suddenly asked which made my temper go up "Yeah she does" I Rudely interrupted them putting my hand and her waist pulling her closer to me. "What N__" I quickly interrupted her by kissing her in the cheek "O..h ummm... so..rry" The bar tender said as quickly went to the other end of the bar table "JUNGKOOK!!!" I smiled at her and carried the wine glasses over to the table ignoring her.
       We all sat down Lisa was a about to grab a wine glass "Lisa your to young" "No I'm not" she reached for it again but I smacked her hand "I said No" I looked at the corner of my eye, all of them laughing underneath there breath. "Please Oppa" she said as she grabbed my hand under the table, Why does she always manipulate me this way. I watched her pout "FINE, but only a sip of mine" I saw her disappointed face but she did it anyway she took a sip of my wine and handed it back to me "Thank you", She smiled at me in a cute way I just wanted to kiss her, WAIT NO WHAT AM I SAYING I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!

Lisa's P.O.V
    Me and Jungkook came back all tired "Jungkook I forgot to tell you I took your phone by accident this morning can I have mine back" "Yeah, sure" we swapped phones "Oh Jungkook" "Yeah" "your phone kept ringing it said Yuri who's that?" "Oh... ummm... n...o ..one" he threw his phone on the counter and walked upstairs to the room I followed him "why do you seem so down?" I asked  he turned around and brushed his hair back forcing a smile on his face "No reason, let's go to sleep" "O..k??" I laid down and Jungkook then got on top of me "YAH JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" I think I blushed pretty hard "Making sure" "MAKING SURE OF WHAT?!?!" "There no other guys in your life" "Why do you care if there are?" I said putting an eyebrow up "cause your mine" He flipped himself onto the side of the bed getting off from on top of me "Goodnight" he said before falling asleep leaving me speechless I shook him "YAH JUNGKOOK WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CONFUSING PEICE OF SHIT!!!" But the only thing that I got from him was chuckle I decided to fall asleep after failing.