Chapter 9 Date

Lisa's P.O.V
    I woke up early at 7:30 and Jungkook was still sleeping with his arm around me
*BEEP BEEP*
Taehyung📦
I HEARD YOU AND JUNGKOOK ARE TOGETHER YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME IDIOT!!!

Lisa😜
Yeah so

Taehyung📦
UGH NEVERMIND MUST YOU ALWAYS HAVE ADDITUDE!!!

Taehyung📦
Come over to my house if you can, I don't want to interrupt you and Jungkook mingling😏

Lisa😜
SHUT UP NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!

Taehyung📦
Yet😏

Lisa😜
I'll see what I can do

    I slowly lifted Jungkook's arm which plopped down onto his bare chest since he sleeps without a shirt. I tiptoed into the the bathroom with my clothes and got changed.
     Once I got out of the bathroom I grabbed my bag and ran towered the door I opened the door but someone slammed it  closed again I look at who it was, to no surprise it was shirtless Jungkook

Jungkook's P.O.V
     I slammed the door close again she looked at me "Where do you think your going?" I asked with a smirk "To hang out with V NOW MOVE OUT MY WAY!!!". She tried to make a run for it but I blocked her again "Your not a fast runner Lisa" I laughed at her mad expression "And remember what you promised yesterday" I whispered in her ear "wh—at —promi—ce?" she pretended to lie "wow along with running lying isn't one of your skills either" I then grabbed her by the waist I saw her blush. "Don't act like you don't know babygirl" I whispered in her ear

Lisa's P.O.V
     Babygirl? The fuck, I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!. "Fine if my Oppa wants sex I'll give Him sex" I came closer and tapped his dick he looked up at me in shock I smirked "Well bye Jungkook" I was about to leave when he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back, our faces only centimeters apart "HA! You thought you can give me a boner, girls done that to me before it doesn't work Babygirl" I was shocked "SO THERE WERE OTHER GIRLS BESIDES YURI, WOW YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" I slapped him in the arm "Forget about those girls I have you" dang it Jungkook why do you always win me over "FINE! But on one condition" he looked confused "You have to take me on a date and it has to be something I like" I put my finger in his face" "Why!!!" He whined "CAUSE!!!" I then started walking upstairs "CAUSE WHAT!!!" He yelled I didn't listen to him and kept walking.

(At the date😉)

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Jungkook where are we going!!" She yelled at me cause I was covering her eyes "Ok were here!!!" I let go of her eyes I watched her expression she hugged me not letting her feet touch the ground "I can't believe you still remember" she said as she hugged me tighter "of course how can I not remember that our first ever play date was at Playland" (Playland is an amusement park). She let go of me "Your the best boyfriend ever" I was shocked by her words and smiled at her "And your the best girlfriend ever"

"Ooo look at that roller coaster" I pointed to one "I don't know Jungkook it looks scary" "Please!!!"

Lisa's P.O.V
"Please!!!" He then gave me an evil grin "let's make a bet" "What bet?" I asked worried "you can't scream at all only happy screams, and if you scream you have to kiss me pationally and say I love you Oppa on the Ferris wheel" "Ummmm no" please Jagi" He came closer and gave me a peck on the lips "FINE BUT THIS BETTER BE WORTH IT!!!" I dragged him to the line "Oh babygirl it's going to be worth it" "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?" I yelled as I give him a death glare "NOTHING!!!"

"Ok lady's in gentlemen please keep your hands and legs inside the. Vehicle stay seated at all times while the ride is permitted. Thank you for riding DEAFstorm please enjoy your ride" The speaker said before the ride started

Jungkook's P.O.V
The ride started and Lisa was holding on to my hand through every turn I Heard her shriek every once in a while. "Lisa it's ok" "Shut up don't be stupid there's 56%we could die up here" I laughed. "Hey look we're about to drop" all we can hear is the clicks before we went straight down super fast I was screaming of joy but Lisa is holding my hand tight and screaming her heart out Looks like I win.

Lisa's P.O.V
We were getting on the Ferris wheel I can't believe I lost Ugh stupid bet. It's mid day so the sunset is beautiful "look Kookie the sunset is beautiful come check it out!!" I screamed like a child "I couldn't care less about the sunset baby I only think your beautiful" I blushed so hard my cheeks are about explode. He started caressing my cheek with his hand "Jungkook your so cheesy___". All of a sudden the ride stopped we were on the top.
I then look at Jungkook he's looking at my lips "Lisa will you kiss me even if we never made a bet" he asks "Yes Jungkook your the person I have in my life right know and forever" he chuckled "now who's the cheesy one" I punched him in the arm playfully "You know what I meant". He then crashed his lips into mine and and started kissing me pationally I was starting to kiss back when the ride started again, which caused me and Jungkook to fall back together I was now on top of him "Let's finish this at home Baby". I nodded and holded his hand as we walk out of the Ferris wheel and went home with him, "I love you Oppa"