Chapter 1 Promise

Lisa's P.O.V
Ever since I was in Kindergarten Jungkook has been my best friend, he was always there. I can't say the same for me when I was in about to go to 7th grade I moved away from Korea for a while to go to America, after a little bit I lost contact with Jungkook and never talked to him since. I still miss him I'll always miss him. But that's the exciting part I'm going back to Korea for my Freshmen year of high school, Finally I'm old enough to have my own apartment. My parents decided to stay in America, I bid my good byes and got on the plane thinking to myself about Jungkook and me.
      ____________Flashback___________
"Jungkook get our of my way" I said as I pushed out "Hey Lisa I know today was fun and everything, but what I was meaning to ask you are you moving away?" "Yes.... but I was going to tell you today how did you find out" "our Mom's were talking and I kind of... accidentally heard. When are you moving?" "In 2  hours that's why I wanted to have A fun time with you today". We both sat on my front porch swing, I saw Jungkook cry "awww look Kookie is crying" I laughed "Stop it's not funny what if you forget me?" "I won't forget you, I should be the one worried if you'll forget me" "Promise if I won't forget you you won't forget me" he said as he stuck his Thumb and pinkie out "I promise"