Chapter 11 Caught

Lisa's P.O.V
    Me and Jungkook stoped at a near by cafe close to the house, because we were hungry.

  "Can I have one Caramel frap, and one vanilla Moca for me". Jungkook and I went to go sit down "wow Lisa your really good at speaking English" (Remember there speaking Korean). I giggled at his shook reaction "What other languages do you speak??" He asked  I twirled my straw in my Moca "Thai, Japanese, English, and Korean"I smiled at how shook Jungkook was.

(At my Parents House)

    We rang the door bell and my mom answered the door "Lisa Jungkook we missed you so much please come in". She hugged both of us.

"HONEY WHO WAS AT THE DOOR!!!" My father came into the room with his stick cause he's blind.

Jungkook's P.O.V
   Mr. Manoban came into the room holding a stick finding his way. I whispered Into Lisa's ear "Jagi what happened???" "My Father got into a car accident and lost his sight". Wow this is shocking.

     "Appa I missed you so much" She hugged her dad and he hugged her back. "Dad you remember Jungkook?" "Yes that handsome boy that you will one day become Mrs. Jeon with" her dad did kissy lips I was holding in my laughter. I managed to say "Hi Mr. Manoban it's me Jungkook" I bowed in the Thai way. "JUNGKOOK IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" Lisa's dad Hugged me. "Why don't you both go upstairs and talk while I talk with your dad" her mom said. Lisa nodded and took me upstairs to her old room.

Lisa's P.O.V
     I threw myself on my old bed and so did Jungkook "I missed it when we used to come and do our Homework together in my room". I turned to face him and he was laughing. "What, what's so funny???"  "Oh nothing... Mrs. Jeon" he laughed "Shut up" I slapped him playfully as we both laughed

   We talked and laughed for a while. "Lisa?" "Yeah" "Will you ever mind becoming Mrs. Jeon?". "I mean do you ever want me to be Mrs. Jeon?" I smiled at him. He gave a peck on the cheek and then on the lips. "I'm still not convinced" I said he then threw me on the bed and hovered on top of me "Do you want to have a child in order for me to convince you?" I flushed red at the thought and he smirked, I just have to play fire with fire.

    I flipped him over and now I'm on top of him. "How many do you want?" I smirked at his ears turning red. "YAH WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!"