Chapter 10 America

Lisa's P.O.V
We came home from the date and took of our shoes on the bedroom floor and the first thing that happened was Jungkook pushing me against the door

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I came closer to her face caressing her cheek "Your beautiful"
Was all I said before crashing my lips into hers and kissing her passionately, and she started to kiss back. I put my hand up her skirt so I can get a better grasp on her ass, I also tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. I traveled down from her lips to her neck giving her love marks everywhere. I was going to go even further when Lisa's phone got a notification. So I paused.

Lisa's P.O.V
*Beep Beep*
I looked at my phone

Mom
Hi sweetie I heard that testing is over. Do you want to come visit us for a week.?

Lisa
Sure mom, let me ask Jungkook.

Mom
JUNGKOOK'S THERE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT!!!!!

Lisa
Hi Mrs. Manoban it's been a while😊. -Jungkook

Mom
Jungkook if we bought you a plane ticket would you come?

Lisa
I'll love too -Jungkook

Mom
What are you guys doing right know?

Lisa
Studying

Mom
Oh ok you guys get back to work I'll stop disturbing you guys, carry on. I'll send you guys the tickets so you can come. Love you bye.

I put my phone away and turned to Jungkook who was smiling evil like. "Studying? Really Lisa that's stupid" he laughed. "Well what did you want me too say, that we were making out against the door?" "At least tell them we're dating" he pleaded.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"No they might find it weird" I pouted but it wasn't enough so I grabbed her Phone and started running "Jungkook you evil little child, give that back!!!" I just running and leaping over furniture.
      I then ran to the kitchen and was cornered "Give me my phone Kookie, pleaseee" she did aegyo  "not unless you tell your mom that we're dating" "UGH FINE I'LL TELL HER WHEN WERE FACE TO FACE!!!!" "Thank you" I handed her back her phone. She sticked her Tongue out at me "and just because you did that your not to get my body" she ran up the stairs and I ran after her.
    Me and her cuddled up close to each other and fell asleep like that.

Lisa's P.O.V
5 days later
     Me and Jungkook woke up early to drive to the airport, and now we're on the plane to head to America

Hey guys sorry I don't have time to update