Chapter 1

September 1st 1987

Now I know that you all know Michael is about to tour soon, but I know that y'all don't know that my birthday is 9 days away I'll be the big 21. I would absolutely love to see him when he comes down to New York. My crazy city. The tour starts on the 12th. Tickets sold out quickly and sadly I did not get my hands on one.

Plopping down on my bed while pulling my laptop open I began to write. With no intention on ever posting any of my thoughts.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to meet Michael. Where would it be, would it ever even happen? How many more days, months and years until the world works in my favor. To be able to meet and express how much I appreciate and love his work...I even pray about it. Maybe I'll just randomly wake up in Neverland. Hopefully not in an illegal way, but either way I'd be happy just to be there. I know I sound crazy and I'm sure all of us moonwalkers do and we come to an understanding on that. Well here goes nothing!
Signed,
Keisha"

I shut my laptop and closed my eyes rubbing my temples. "Who am I kidding? What are the odds of us crossing paths? Slim to none. Ugh stop talking to yourself Keisha get it together"  After pulling my phone out and scrolling through all the latest M.J. fan pages on intstagram I finally decided that it was time to get some sleep.

——————————————
September 2nd 1987

" Mr. Jackson the limo is outside" My bodyguard bill informed me. I nodded my head and proceeded to enter the limo. We were heading to the stadium to practice for the bad tour. It's been a few years since I last went on tour. I hate to tour, but I love to see all of my beautiful fans. It's really bitter sweet.

I noticed that we were approaching the stadium due to the screams of my fans. I prepared myself to get out of the limo. I knew the routine by now. Bill and a few other bodyguards lead me through the crowd.
" Michael Michael! I love you" I blew her a kiss
"Michael daddy be mine" I blushed at that one.
  We did a run through of all the songs starting with wanna be startin somethin.

Hours later completely drained from practice I decided that I wanted to head out to New York a bit earlier than planned to have a bit of a relaxing vacation before touring. Nobody would be expecting me to head to New York so soon I thought it was a perfect idea. Since that was the first stop on the list Anyway.

I tapped Frank on the shoulder. "Hey frank I was thinking about flying out to New York a bit earlier than planned" he gave me a questionable look "wanted to settle in early and get a feel of Madison without anyone expecting me" he nodded his head.
"I'll get the private jet ready. Should be set in the morning." Giving him a tired smile
"Perfect. Call me in the morning"

The ride back home was long. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until Bill shook me awake.
"Mr. Jackson you're home"
"Jesus Christ bill! You almost gave me a heart attack" I held my chest with my heart beating loudly in my ears. I swore I saw him chuckle a bit.
"Sorry sir. I didn't mean to scare you" I was way too tired to continue the conversation
"I'll see you in the morning bill"

——————————————

September 6th

I was in a huge rush to get out of work today because I had the next four days off due to my birthday. I'm a simple customer service representative for a finance and accounting company. It isn't my dream job, but it pays the bills.

As soon as it was time for me to clock out I rushed out of work and headed to the subway. I wanted to go shopping for an outfit for my birthday. Maybe I'd Go out to eat with my best friend Raeanne. I don't really need an excuse to look for an outfit for myself, but I had no official plans.

I stepped onto the train and put my headphones in. Carefully paying attention to when my stop came up. I tend to miss my stop due to thinking way too much.

My stop soon arrived and I stepped off the train and made my way to Bloomingdales. My best friend works here so she'll be a huge help on what to pick out.

I opened the door to the store and scanned the room for Raeanne. Once I spotted her I waved her down.
"Hey bestie!" She quickly approached me with a bunch of formal gowns and cocktail dresses.
"Hey Keisha! I've picked out some things for you to try on. Some are pretty expensive but I got you with my employee discount"
"I'd give you a hug right now but I'm drowning in dresses!"
"Oh hush and get in the fitting room" she quickly pushed me in the direction of the fitting room.

——————————————
I've been in New York for about 3 days now. I decided to stay at the four seasons. I haven't done much the past 3 days and I really wanted to go shopping. Not that I needed anything in particular.

I dressed casually today. Some black jeans my red button up paired with my fedora and shades. I sprayed some black Orchid cologne on and prepared to sneak out of the hotel through the back so I wouldn't be seen by the guests or people walking by out front.

Stepping into the limo and driving around New York I spotted a store called Bloomingdales. Interesting. I had to go in. I prepared to get out of the limo with bill ahead of me.

I was escorted into the store and had the doors locked so that I could have somewhat of a normal shopping experience.

As I walked around the store touching fabrics and admiring the feel of the store I bumped into one of the workers. She was brown skinned with shoulder length hair. Shorter than average. Her name tag read Reanne. Before I had the chance to apologize for bumping into her a woman steppped out of the dressing room with a black strapless sequence dress that showed off all of her curves. I stopped breathing for a second due to her beauty. She was a caramel color with  freckles, plump lips, curly brown hair that reached her mid waste. She began to speak to the worker known as Raeanne.
"Hey Rae I don't think this is the-" she froze in her tracks when she saw me standing by the worker. I began to blush because I realized how long I've been looking at her.

——————————————

This cannot be happening right now. Fucking Michael Jackson. My Daddy. Fuck. He was looking at me. I felt my cheeks warm up and a rush of butterflies in my stomach.  I pinched myself just to be sure I wasn't asleep. I looked over at Raeanne and she seemed just as shocked as I was. I started to feel dizzy.

Ah shit I'm going down.

——————————————

I saw the sudden change in The woman's face that she wasn't feeling well and I managed to run up and catch her before she hit the floor.

"I'm gonna go get her some water! Shit Keisha. How do you manage to faint in front of MJ..MJ!!" I heard Raeanne speaking to herself as she ran and got some water.

Keisha.. beautiful name. Even passed out she was beautiful. I pushed her hair from her face and began fanning her until Raeanne returned with the water.

I began pouring a bit on her face and she began to groan and move a little.
"Raeanne..I had this crazy dream that Michael was here" she hadn't opened her eyes yet.
"It's so crazy because I can smell the cologne he wears" I blushed and Raeanne facepalmed herself. She finally opened her eyes.

"Oh shit"