Chapter 9

"Michael? Can you unzip me please? I've been trying to get out of this dress for the past five minutes my arms are tired of fighting with this zipper"

I looked up from my notepad and saw the clear frustration in Kay's face about this zipper. I am a bit hesitant because I am not sure I can control myself. I've been writing to distract myself from the thought of touching her and smelling her scent. Being close to her drives me crazy. My palms began to get sweaty as I fought these thoughts in my head and forced myself to walk toward her and help her out of that dress. That black silk dress. With that long slit up her leg leaving enough room to imagine what she may look like underneath that dress. I'm about to find out. I rubbed my hands against my slacks to remove the sweat from my palms. Michael control yourself. Think about fried chicken.

I let out a breath as she slowly turned around and pulled her long dark brown hair to the side to give me better access to that zipper. I  stroked my hand over the side of her exposed neck immediately feeling the electricity spark between my finger tips. I hummed in satisfaction as I dragged my hand toward that zipper.

I lifted it and attempted to unzip and reveal her under garments. I couldn't. It was stuck.

"No wonder you had trouble getting this thing off. It's stuck." I realized my voice had dropped a few notches and I noticed the goosebumps form over her arms. Shit.

"Maybe you're gonna have to cut me out of it..."

That was it. That last straw. I ripped the dress down the middle popping the zipper.

___________________

I yelped in surprise when I felt my dress being ripped from my body. Well I did tell him to cut me out of it. Maybe I triggered him...that was the goal. He is daddy after all.

He quickly spun me around and backed me into the nearest wall placing feverish kisses along my neck.

"Damn Daddy"

___________________

Short chapter.
To be continued 😏