Chapter 8

September 10th

"Kay is it too soon to ask you to come on a second date?" I don't want to pressure her or anything but I can't wait to ask her again the connection is way to strong for me to just let my opportunity pass by. I watched her nervously anticipating her answer. I know she has a life I can't expect her to drop everything for me. I'm hoping she will even though it sounds a bit selfish.

"Did you hear me Michael?"
This is what I get for being consumed in my thoughts.
"Oh I'm sorry I was over thinking."
"I said yes I would love to go on a second date with you."

I smiled wide as I felt the limo come to a stop indicating that it was time to go. I waited for my body guard to open the door and I grabbed Kay's hand ready to get out of the limo and into the hotel. Did I forget to mention this second date is right now?
—————————————
I noticed we weren't at my house. We were at a hotel. Maybe Michaels hotel? I didn't question it too much. I grabbed a hold of his hand as he helped me out of the limo. Fixing my dress with the uncomfortable wetness in between my legs. Michael gave me a knowing look. I looked down at his pants and gave him the same look back as if he wasn't in the same position I was in. At least mine wasn't noticeable.

"Don't look at me like that. Your soldier is standing at attention. At least you can't see anything going on in my crotch area." I laughed as he quickly covered his private with his hand and led me into the hotel.
"My feet are killing me. Beauty is pain as they say." Micheal swiftly picked me up off my feet and stepped onto the elevator.
"You won't ever have to feel pain and be beautiful around me." This man is going to be the death of me. I know we just met and all, but let's be real here wouldn't you give it up to Michael if you were me? Playing hard to get with him is no easy task. He's hard. I'm wet. There isn't much hard about getting except for his soldier. Let me get my head out of the gutter.
"Damn what floor are you on?"
"Top floor. Away from everyone" he winked at me.
Oh hell nah.

We finally made it to the top floor and yes he's still carrying me. All the way to his room, unlocking the door and setting me down on the couch.
"Feel free to get comfortable. Take your shoes off." Ain't gotta tell me twice my feet are hurting.

I removed my shoes and wiggled my toes around. Ahh sweet freedom. Michael went somewhere in the back of the hotel room. I don't feel like searching for him I might walk in on something I probably want to see.

"Hey Michael? Is there anyway I can get a shirt to put on? I want to get out of this dress"
"Give me one second!"
I decided to look around the living room. Ouuu a radio. I powered on the radio and one of my favorite songs started playing.

Baby while we're young
I think we should do something crazy
Like say "Fuck everyone"
And just run away from the daily routine
Yeah you know what I mean
I'm tellin' everybody you're mine and I like it
And I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight it
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited
That I finally decided on you

I sang along and swayed to the beat. Jhené knows what she's doing.

I jumped as I felt Michael come up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist swaying with me.
"Not a bad voice..or dance moves" I smiled and turned around.

"Thanks. Where is the shirt I'm borrowing? And can I please use your shower I am feeling very...what's the word?"

"Moist?"

"Ew. Don't use that word ever again" I laughed.

He shrugged "well I didn't want to use the word for it so I went for a more appropriate word. I'll just get you a towel."

"Thanks. I'll be quick I just need to get out of this dress"

"Oh how I would love to see you out of that dress" he tried to mumble. Believe it or not I heard him. I decieded to let him think I didn't for better judgement.

What a second date this will be...