chapter 6

I began getting used to the fact that I'm in the presence of Michael. Just Michael. Any other name we as fans have made up would surely embarrass him and myself. I would know since I accidentally called him daddy. His eyes got even bigger than the normal size and he covered his face very embarrassed. I just had  to call him one of the many names. What kind of fan would i be if I didn't take the chance?

We had just finished eating and the food had to be the best food I've ever had in my life. I don't play about my food believe me when I say taste bud orgasm.
"Wow Michael. It will honestly be hard to measure up to a date like this. Thank you so much for doing all of this for me. I'll never forget this" I swear to you my cheeks hurt from smiling all night. Little ole me got a once in a lifetime opportunity to be by this man's side.

"Oh of course! It was my pleasure to be able to do this. Hopefully we can do this again sometime? At my home like a normal date"
A second date on the first. Pinch me! I truly thought this was an act of kindness.
"I would love to join you." His smile made my heart jump. He stood up and helped me from my seat. "Let's head back to the limo. I have one more surprise for you. "

----------

I helped her from her seat and grabbed her purse. We make our way back to the limo having small talk. I let her walk ahead of me so that I could watch her walk. I couldn't help but to look down at her backside. I'm an ass man y'all know this.

"Stare any harder you'll burn a hole through me"

"Oh! Um I uh" I couldn't think of a lie

"It's fine Michael. You're an ass man. Not like I've got a huge one but there's something back there to look at" she let out a chuckle and I rubbed my fingers together nervously.

"Sorry Keisha I couldn't help myself you look absolutely amazing." Something in me gathered the courage to grab her hand and pull her to my front.

"I like you. A lot. I hope that you like me for me" I searched her eyes and watched the air leave her body.

------

Breath Kay get it together. This is not real life. This can't be happening right now.

I managed to give him a nod as my hands rested on his chest.  I was too nervous to look up at him. I felt his fingers under my chin as he tilted my head up.

"Look at me. I want to see you."

At this moment I knew I fucked up. My panties? Soaked. My brain? Mush. I'm looking though. Looking right into those beautiful doe eyes. Legs weak, Heart pumping, Cheeks heated.

I managed to wet my lips with my tongue and glide my finger tips up to his neck and gently wrapped them around the back of his neck.

He loved that. His hands traveled down my sides and to my ass. He hesitated looking into my eyes for permission and I gladly granted it. He gripped my ass and we slowly leaned in for a kiss.

Our lips finally met. He started off slow and tender. My skin was burning up. I begin to take control and roughen my kisses. Going in for the kill. Yes tongue y'all I gave him the tongue. No regrets.

He suddenly pushed me up against a nearby wall. He motioned me to jump up so that my legs are around his waist. This man wastes no time I see.

"Sir the limo- oh uhh my bad I didn't I mean I wasn't..I'll just wait by the limo."

Michael slowly let me down and I smiled highly embarrassed to be caught in such a position

"Well that was embarrassing..you got some lipstick on your face." I carefully wipe away the lipstick.

"Shall we head to the limo now? No more lipstick on my face?"

"Nah you're good" my eyes travel down to mikezilla. "But you do have a friend standing for attention" I smirk and grab a hold of his hand intertwining our fingers.

"Let's go"