Chapter 5

This man looks soooooo good you guys. I could eat him up. He cleans up very well...looking like and entire meal. I won't even be hungry by the time we get to dinner. He's an all you can eat buffet.

"Keisha...I've been calling your name for the past 2 minutes. Is everything okay?" Shit. I hope I'm not drooling.

"Uh, yeah! Everything's great. Sorry I just zoned off into my own thoughts. What were you saying?" He gave me that beautiful smile of his.

"I was wondering if you wanted some champagne during the ride?" Getting us started on some drinks I see. Can't pass it up. Cheers!

"That sounds wonderful, Michael. I'd love some."

I watched as he poured me a glass and then one for himself as he passed my glass over to me. I took in the scent of the delicious wine before taking a sip.
"Wow! This is some of the best wine I've had"
"I'm glad that you like it I picked it out myself. It reminded me of you. I thought you'd like it."
"I love it. This night has just begun and I'm looking forward to what else is in store. Such a fun game."
"you like games?" A look of shock yet excitement spread across his face.
"Of course I like games. All kinds. What kind of person would I be not to?"
"I guess we're adding a spontaneous game to the equation tonight"

"I'm game." We both smirked and before we knew it, it was time to get out of the limo
"First I need you to turn around so I can put this blindfold on you" hmm kinky. I won't debate I like this. I turned around and closed my eyes while he gently placed the blindfold over my eyes. Careful not to mess up my hair while tying it gently.

"Okay now you have to trust me. I'll be your eyes. Now give me your hand."

"I would but I really can't see where your hand is Michael" I giggled.

"Oh right sorry" he took my hand in his and lead me out of the limo.
"Okay now I'm going to lead the way I'll let you know if there's any steps you need to watch out for" I nodded and let him guide me. I heard a few doors open and close behind us. Then a very long straight walk.

"There's steps up ahead" he grabbed my other hand and led me up the 3 steps. "Now I'm going to take off your blindfold, but keep your eyes closed okay?" I nodded and waited for him to remove the blindfold. "When I get to one I want you to open your eyes...3.. 2....1" I opened my eyes And it was pretty dark at first I needed a minute to get my eyes to adjust. Once it did I saw seats all over the room and then looked down at my feet and saw that we were on a stage.

"Michael..are we at the stadium?" I turned to look at him with an unreadable expression.

"Do you like it? I thought that maybe I could give you a private concert." I almost fell out right there.

"Private. Concert. Michael wants to give me a private concert for my birthday. Do I like it?! I love it. This must be a really good dream. Pinch me." I felt a pinch on the side of my hip.

"Sorry I couldn't resist" he let out a laugh and led me down to the front row and pointed to the seat.

"Front row seat to a private show. Life could not get any better." I sat down and watched him make his way back stage and then the show began. Starting with wanna be starting somethin. Somewhere into the show I took my heels off and started dancing. Shake your body came on and I lost all self control at that point. I saw Michael laughing at me and he sent his back up dancers down to lead me on stage. Why the hell not? It's a one time opportunity. So I followed them up and TRIED to mimic michaels moves which made him laugh even more. So then I just stick with free styling it and dancing with him. I got a little bit too freak because Michael began to blush. In my defense this is Michael Jackson and you take your opportunity to the fullest. Once the song finished he began singing happy birthday. The staff brought out a cake and sang along. I would be lying to you if I said I didn't get weak in the knees. Honey I was weakkk.

"Happy birthday, Kay. Make a wish"

"My dreams have already come true I don't need a wish!" I still closed my eyes and wished that he'd be apart of my life forever and then blowing out the candles.

——————————————
I placed a kiss on her cheek and wisperrd into her ear
"Happy birthday beautiful. Shall we eat?"

"A show and dinner?! You're on a roll. Let's eat!"