Part 2

I hope you enjoy this chapter and yes I put Shin as my/your/main character. Shin is what you are going to look like his clothes are in the pic below and what he looks like, the face is a little more clear to see, is above. You can watch the video if you want you don't have to. Again please enjoy. P.S. your player name is Ame.

Please read the top very important. Explains almost everything.

Flashback (Ame's/Your POV)

I put my homework away and went to get my nerve gear and started the game. "Link Start!" I said out loud. I opened my eyes and there I was in another world.

Present (Still Ame's/Your POV)

I went to the town to wait for my friend *cough* only friend *cough.* "Hey Ame over here." waved Asuna. Sorry, guess I didn't tell you my friend is Asuna and yes I'm using my real name. "Hey, Ame do you want to go check out the shops?" Asuna said. "Sure." I answered. "Okay, and if you don't mind can we go to the smithery? (Is this even the right word to use?)  I wanted to go get a good sword before they're all gone." Asuna said.

"Okay, that's fine with me." I said not really caring what we do. "Okay let's go!" Asuna shouted cheerfully. "Maybe that was a little too loud." "You think." I said while walking toward the smithery. When we got inside there was a girl with pink hair behind the stand. "Hi welcome to our shop. My name is Lisbeth. What interests you the most?" Lisbeth says cheerfully.

I looked around amazed at how many swords there were on the wall, and I could tell that Asuna was amazed as well. "Well, I would like something light to hold so I can do quick attacks." Asuna said. "Let me see... I think this is what you want. You can try it out if you want to." Lisbeth said. (I will put the picture down below.) Asuna did a couple of swings with it and said: "I think I'll take it." She paid her and she looked at me.

" She paid her and she looked at me

"What would you like to buy." Lisbeth asked me. "I would like something  little heavier than heavy." I said surprised that she noticed I was there. When I was in the real world I would talk to people and they didn't even notice me. Sometimes my teacher would mark me absent or tardy because he couldn't hear me and it was not because I am small. I am actually tall for my age.

"Here you go this should do. You can test it out if you want to." Lisbeth said handing me the sword. It was black with a red design on it. "And if you don't like the design then this one is another possibility." The other is white with a blue and light gold color. I swung both of them and they were perfect. "I'll take both of them." I paid her as well and Asuna and I walked out and left.

" I paid her as well and Asuna and I walked out and left

"Please come back again." Lisbeth said. "Wow I can't believe I spent all my col ( Pronounced Coal) on my sword." said Asuna fake crying "You probably did too especially since you bought two swords." "Yeah I did, although it was worth it. I'm glad we went before all the good swords were gone. Then we probably wouldn't have gotten these." I said sweet dropping. "Your welcome. We should probably go out and fight some monsters so we can get more col so we won't be broke." Asuna said while chuckling.

"Indeed let's go." I said while we walked to the teleportation slate (Don't know what it's called.) We appeared in a field it was beautiful. Of course, it didn't last long before the mobs started to spawn in. I saw her move at incredible speed with sword in hand. She destroyed the first monster and then I came in and destroyed the second. We kept doing this repeatedly over and over again until they stopped spawning in for a while.

We took this chance and ran away to recover before starting again. "Wow, that was awesome. I got some good stuff from them." Asuna said. I just stood there and shook my head in agreement and sat there to rest for a while. After a few minutes, Asuna joined me and sat down when the mobs weren't coming at us.

We sat there and enjoyed the view. I opened my menu and looked at the time. "Sorry, Asuna I need to go before dinner is ready." I said. "Okay see you later."  Asuna said and waved goodbye. I was disappointed even though it didn't look like I was having fun but I was. I didn't want to go back I want to stay forever until I faded away from this world. 

I went to the place where the exit button was and it wasn't there. "Hey, Asuna." I said still staring at my menu screen. "Yes, what is it?" she said while turning her head to look at me. "The exit button is not here... it's...it's gone." I said looking kinda relieved but also scared that we had no way of logging out.

"What do you mean it's not there." She said while going to her menu and clicking the log out button. But sadly it did not work. "Why are we not able to log out? Is it a bug? Is there another way." Asuna said starting to shake. "If it is a bug there probably working on it right now. And no there is no other way to get out. That is the only way out." I said still remaining calm. Asuna stared at me with wide eyes. Before she could say anything we teleported somewhere unknown.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, follow or comment and have a great week. Well, I need to "log out" so bye.

-  >^.^<

^<