Part 8

Hope you enjoy this chapter. And I hope it's not boring for you. Doesn't that look great? Again enjoy.

In the Middle of the Night

I was in this field where all my brothers were. "Hey-" Before I could say anything they were gone and I was no longer in a field. I was in a hall. "Did you really think that you could get away from me. What a stupid brat, I will always find you even if your not in this world I will find you." The voice started to creep me out so I started to run down the halls. I could hear the voice laughing as I run. I soon end up in front of a piano but it had blood all over it. When I walked closer to see what it was the lid opened up to revealed dead body's covered in blood.

I started to back up to run away when I bumped into something. " I told you I would always find you like your brothers." I finally got a closer look at its face. It was covered in blood but I could see it's face. It was definitely a female and then it hit me, it was my mom (You probably already knew that.) I jolted up out of bed and I took in my surroundings. "I-i am back in my house?" I look on the floor and saw Yume sleeping on his cat bed I went over a picked him up, laid down on the bed, hugged Yume and tried to fall asleep.

In the Morning (Yume's POV)

I woke up to birds chirping. Today was the day there would be a test for everyone to see which weapon would fit them the best. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was not in my "bed" I was in Ame's bed. Why am I in his bed, I thought that he said not to get into his bed and worse of all Ame was hugging me. I started to blush, but I shook the thought out of my mind and tried to get out of his hands. But I couldn't so I transformed into my human form, but when I did I made it worse no his head was buried in the crook of my neck.

I was in deep trouble, even though I was in my true form I still couldn't pry my hands off of my waist. I started to notice that Riku was slowly waking up so I decided to turn around so I was facing Riku.

Ame's POV

I started to wake up and when I woke and I saw Yume right in front of me in his human form!! "Did you sleep well my love~?" Yume said seductively. I started to blush and I smacked him in the face and walked off to make breakfast. I decided to make Miso Shiru (Above. Doesn't it look great and colorful.) After I made breakfast I sat down and started eating. Yume stared at me with puppy dog eyes peeking over the table and said: "Where's my food?" "You need to be patient." I answered. "Why, is it because of what I said. If it is I'm sorry. Can I have my food please, I'm starving." Yume whined. "Like I said you need to be patient." 

With that, he settled down and waited for me to get done eating. After I was done eating I went to the kitchen and started to make more breakfast. I decided to make Shiojake, I mean he's a cat, what cat wouldn't want Salmon. After I finished it and gave it to Yume, I watched him eat with delight. When he finished we decided to go shopping for a collar (I forgot if I/you/main character gave Yume a collar or not. If I did forget about it.) We went to town and saw a pet store so we went in. We looked around and saw some cool designs but we couldn't find any that fit him.

 We looked around and saw some cool designs but we couldn't find any that fit him

[Credits go to creator]

  So we went to the clothing shop/armor shop and found cool designs that would fit him. I decided to get one myself. (The picture above is what Yume and I got.) After we got our collars we went to Lisbeth to upgrade it so it would be useful during battle. After we were done we went to the training field and waited for everyone else to come. While we were waiting, Yume transformed into his cat form, jumped on my shoulder and fell asleep like I was his cat bed. "Good afternoon Ame. Are you okay you look tired?" Makoto said. "I'm fine. It's nothing to worry about."

Once Makoto dropped the subject I announced to everyone "In two days we will be going to floor 55 to fight the boss there. But before we can do that we will choose your weapons. If you don't know what you're going to choose, I will try my best to help you choose your weapon. Once you choose it, make sure that's what you want so we can go to Lisbeth and buy it, upgrade it and practice with it." With that everyone started to think what they wanted. We teleported to Lisbeth's front door. We walked in and the last time I was in here with Asuna it had a lot more weapons, but now it has only a few. 

"Hey Riku, you here to do some business?" Lisbeth asked. "Yes, but it's not for me it's for these guys." "If you don't mind I would like to go first. I would like duel swords that aren't as heavy as Ame's." Black said, "And for my young mas- I mean for Smile he will get a dagger." "We'll go next. We're not so good with attacking so we would like a sword and shield if you don't mind." Ikuya said, get the set for the sea creatures. "We would like a spear, says Webster." Snakes says while referring to his snake, Webster. "I would like lots of daggers if you don't mind." Joker said. "I do mind this is coming out of my pocket so if you want more daggers you pay for them I'm only buying one." I said. "So mean." Joker whined.

"A katana will be fine." said Sasuke. "I would like a dagger, please. By the way, I love your hairstyle." Sakura said to Lisbeth while blushing at Sasuke. "I'll take an Anneal blade." Naruto said. "Wow so specific." I said. Yume jumped off my shoulder and transformed into his 'normal' form and said: "I would like a dagger just in case." "Okay, now that everyone has got their weapons we will upgrade them and once they're done we're going to Haru's house." I said. When we arrived at Haru's house I brought up our schedule for tomorrow " Tomorrow we will be going to floor 55 to fight the boss. Now I know what you're thinking that we just got our weapons and you have no training with them.' You will be fine but if you want to be safe then train tonight but don't stay up too long."

With that, I left and went home, and got in bed. I was just about to fall asleep when Yume jumped up, in his human form, and hugged me behind. I was thinking I should punch this cocky as- *cough* cat, but I decided to let him stay for the rest of the night. Ever since that night I never had that dream again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and it didn't bore you. Please comment, vote, and/or follow. Again I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great week.

-  >^.^<