Part 10

Thank you, everyone, who is reading this. If you got this far I hope you enjoyed it. Please read the two paragraphs below I added some new lines in there so you will miss some parts if you skip it so please don't. Now I should stop talking and start the book. Again enjoy.

The dragon was already defeated so we sat down to watch the sunset as it slowly crept behind the ice. As soon as the sun went away a big, purple, green and blue meteor raced across the sky. (Just so you know Rin and Haru are standing) "Hey Haru, um I want to tell you something." Rin walked over to Haru and put a hand over his eyes and said. "This may sound corny, so don't laugh," Rin took a deep breath. "Of all the fish in the sea... I'm so glad you swam to me. Whale you marry me!?!?" Rin said with his eyes closed. Haru lifted Rin's hand from his eyes, turned around, with his usual expression and kissed him. "Sure why not." Haru answered with a smile.

Even though Haru looked like he didn't care, his deep blue eyes told a different story. "Um since the mood is already set I'm going to say something, I can't think of a better time, in this game, then spending it with you, so will you go out with me." Yume said saying the last part quickly. "Maybe." I said with a casual tone. After I said that I got up and started walking away. I looked up at the sky, lit up by the stars and meteors.

I continued walking until I heard this loud crash. I looked up and a meteor hit the ground right in front of me. "Man, that was close..." I muttered to myself while walking down where the meteor crashed to see if there were any rare items in there. I started to dig around when I found an oval shaped object. It was the color of the meteor that filled the sky with its light. I put it in my inventory and walked back up to see that everyone with worried faces. "What ya looking at?" I asked. "We thought you got hit and died." Makoto said worryingly while everyone shook their heads in agreement, of course, Smile, Sasuke and Naruto didn't. Yume just jumped in my jacket again and I said: "Guys use common sense if I did die there would be a notification that would be sent to you." I said while putting my hand on my head and rubbed back and forth.

They gave me a look that said 'you should have told us sooner.' I walked away to the teleportation tablet and waited for everyone to follow. Rin and Haru came first so I said: "Try not to do it so hard you can't walk tomorrow okay, Haru, Rin." I said while crying fake tears. " My young child is finally grown up." (Referring to Haru, not Rin) Rin just blushed and mumbled under his breath "You sound like his mom." While Haru just stared at me with his normal expression and said, "I don't get it." "Haru, your not young anymore you shouldn't be this innocent." Rin said still blushing. "But I'm still young and innocent." Haru said while looking back and forth between me and Rin. "Haru." I said while putting my hand on his shoulder, "Hate to break it to you, but you're probably between your mid 18-20's, Your way past young and innocent." Haru just stood there staring at me with those cute, ocean blue eyes. "But even if you are still innocent I doubt you will be after tonight."I said staring up at a blushing Rin.

I was tired off waiting for everyone so I just said, "I'll meet you guys at your house, later." I went back to the plaza and started to walk to our house. When I got back to our house I took off my jacket took out Yume and got out the oval object I found. "What's the shiny thing you got there?" Yume asked while poking it. "Don't know I just found it when the asteroid fell." I answered while wrapping my jacket around it and putting it in Yume's cat bed. "Hey, are you replacing me?!" Yume whined. "No I am not, since you sleep in my bed now, whether I like it or not, I don't think you will be needing it." I responded calmly while shrugging. "Aww, Ame!!!" Yume said while he ran to hug me. After we got that situated we went over to Haru's house.

When we got there they were trading there stuff they got with the recent battle. "Hey, Joker heads up." I said while throwing a bundle of daggers at Joker. I sat down with Yume right next to me and I got a notification from Kirito. It said 'Hey Ame sorry to bother you but we are going on a raid in two days to defeat the Skull Reaper on floor 75. We would really enjoy your help.' After that I asked everyone if they wanted to, in the end, they said yes and I told them to train hard for the next two days then sent to Kirito that we would be there. (The reason why I didn't put much detail in this is that you would probably be bored to death by the time I'm done) 

At Ame's/Yume's House

We were back at our house and Yume decided to take a shower even though it doesn't really do anything in the game it's just for fun. While Yume was in the shower I went over to the oval object and removed my jacket from it. To my surprise, the color from it disappeared from the top half of it and you could see little baby dragons (In the picture above) that were interaction with me while moving it's paws/claws up and down probably trying to hug me. Before Yume could get out of the shower I saved the dragon egg to my nerve gear, so when we leave it will still be there.

Just as I finished saving the dragon egg to my nerve gear, Yume came out of the shower and shouted: "What the heck is that!!!" "It's the oval thing that I found." Yume just stood there and said after a few minutes "That's it I had enough for today." Yume grabbed me, put me on the bed and snuggled me trying to fall asleep. "Yume at least put on something besides a towel." but he didn't answer. He just ignored it and kept sleeping. 'This is going to be a long night I thought.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment, vote and/or follow. Again thanks for reading this chapter and have a great week.

-  >^.^<