Part 4

Please look at the picture. It's important to the story. P.S. the bright red head, the yellow head and the blue hair with glasses are not in here. You can play the music video if you want. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Two Years Later

 2 years have passed since the start of the death game,  Asuna and I were in the Knights of the Blood Oath. Asuna was in second command and I was a high ranked bodyguard. The said they wanted me to be third in command (Is that even a rank) but I turned them down I wanted to be Asuna's bodyguard. She was my first friend and I would give my life to protect her (Please do not ship he doesn't like her like that.) We were discussing a battle plan along with other solo players and guilds.

After that, Asuna and I were walking around when we saw Kirito laying down. Of course being the Asuna she is she said "What are you doing. People are training and preparing for this battle and you're just laying around." "This is the best set of the year. Why would I want to be training on this beautiful day." Kirito replied still laying on the ground with his eyes closed.

Asuna stood there dumbfounded. I took what he said seriously and laid down under the shade of the tree and took a little nap. Soon enough Asuna joined as well and we all passed out. A few hours later I woke up and I found Kirito sitting on the wall. Before I could say anything four men walked up to us and the blue hair guy asked: "Do you know where water is." The guy with deep blue eyes asked: "Haru don't be rude, at least tell her our names beforehand."(Not a typo he really means "her") I was slightly ticked at what he said and a small tick mark appeared.

He said "Her" and as you can see I'm a guy. "Sorry, my name is Haru. The guy that rudely interrupted me from getting my answer is Makoto, the guy with purple hair is Rin and the guy with greenish-blueish hair and orange eyes is Ikuya. Now if you don't mind me asking, again, where's the water." Haru said with Rin in the background yelling, 'It's red you damn idiot, red'. "First let's get one thing straight." I paused. 

Kirito automatically jumped behind the wall and just peaked his head up so he could see, because he did this to me before and it did not end well. "I'm a guy and if you call me a girl one more time I won't think twice about killing you. Got it." I said while grabbing one of my swords from my back and pointing it directly at them. The boys stepped back a little before shaking their head in agreement. "Okay, now that's settled follow me." I put my swords back on my back and started to lead them to a lake with them slowly behind.

When we got there Haru and Rin started stripping, but they had there swimsuits underneath their clothes. It was a shocker but I soon got over it. As soon as I got over it I saw a white kitten (There is a picture at the end if you want to see an example)one eye was yellow and the other was blueish-greenish. I started playing with her with a fuzzy plant called a cat tail (I think that's what it's called.) Makoto started to go over the training regiment. Before Haru and Rin could hear it they started walking to the lake, but before they could get in Makoto stopped them still going over the regiment with Ikuya.

 Before Haru and Rin could hear it they started walking to the lake, but before they could get in Makoto stopped them still going over the regiment with Ikuya

(Just imagine that Ikuya and Rin were there and instead of a pool it's a lake.) As soon as Makoto was done he let the two of them go and they all went into the water. I picked up the kitten and I started to walk away when I heard Makoto scream 'RUN!!!' I turned around to find a high-level mob trying to attack them. I quickly put the kitten on my shoulder, drew my swords and attack the water creature.

When I defeated the monster I turned around to find them surrounding me. "That was so cool thank you so much." Makoto said. "Thanks a lot, I owe you one" Ikuya said while bowing. "Yeah, if you weren't there I would never be able to swim again." Haru said. "Haru seriously says something nicer to the lady would ya." Rin said, "Hey sorry about him he sometimes slips..." "I hope you know what's coming." I said clearly angry I got my sword and flipped it to the flat side and hit him in the head. "For the last time, I am a guy. Never call me miss, Ame-chan or ma'am."

"Got it." They all said in unison. I started walking away with the kitten when Makoto said: "Hey can we make a party?" "Sure why not besides I thought about quitting the Knights of the Blood Oath anyways." I answered even though I want to stay with Asuna I can tell she likes Kirito so I will leave them alone. We accepted one another and I left to go find Asuna. When I got to the tree they were gone so I decided to go back to the guild, resign and wait at Asuna's house to tell her I won't be at the guild anymore, but I will make her my friend so we can keep in touch.

I went to the guild and told the guild master I was leaving, they didn't take it easy but they let me go in the end. After that, I went to Asuna's house and waited and when I saw her I said "Sorry for the short notice but I quit the guild. I was thinking about it for a while now and decided to quit. I was also planning to keep in touch whenever we can." "That's good. I'm sad that you're leaving but I'm happy that you're happy if you know what I mean, and of course, we can keep in touch." Asuna said with a smile. "Okay message me if there is any trouble and *mumbles so only Asuna can hear* Go out with him already." I said as I walked away.

"W-w what do you mean by that and who are you talking about!!!" Asuna shouted with her face so red it could put Rin's hair to shame. I still walked away though. I was happy that she was able to understand. I walked back to my house with the kitten still on my shoulder. When I got home I started thinking about today with Haru, Ikuya, Rin, and Makoto. I then started writing a poem(Please read):

Sea of Dreams

The still

Ocean waters,

As they change colors with the sun,

Yellow, orange, pink, purple, blue, black

They change.

Darkness

Of night changes,

While I'm asleep,

Dreaming of peaceful dreams of the

Dark sea.

I run

And play in the

Sea of my dreams, I see

People wait when I play, saying

"Wake up."

I wake, staring out at

The horizons color, It's not the sea of dreams, it's the

Desert.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the poem. This is what Yume looks like except one of his eyes is blueish-greenish. I had a great time writing this and again I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, follow and/or comment and have a good week.

-  >^.^<

^<