1.

"You want me to do what?!" Violet exclaimed as she chased Tony Stark around the hotel room. He was packing up things quickly, but she had no idea why. It's not the like airport was ready to have a plane land there yet.

He sighed and explained, "Just go talk to the kid. Make him feel welcomed. You and him seemed to connect well during the fight."

"You mean when I saved him from being crushed by the airport... walkie thing." She said with hand gestures trying to think of the right word. He didn't pay attention to her, but she quickly used her powers to shut his suitcase. He turned to glare at the smirking girl.

"Look the kid needs help and you're a kid."

Violet scoffed and crossed her arms. "I'm more like seventy. I just have a sixteen year old body."

"You act like you're sixteen." Tony pointed out as he opened his suitcase and started packing. Sometimes Violet really hated being bonded to Tony.

A bond meant that you connected to someone who was heroic. An Infinite connects to a being only when they have a major part to play in a battle that is coming. They all felt bonded to someone as soon as they were born. Violet first felt bonded to Tony when he was fighting Iron Monger. When Tony died for that split second, she felt it hard. So with her powers, she quickly gave his arc reactor enough energy to sustain his heartbeat.

No matter what an Infinite did though, their powers could never be used against that person nor on the holder of their infinity stone. Probably why one of her best friends warned her to stay out of Washington when dark elves invaded.

Violet groaned and flopped on the bed as Tony added, "And you could also use some friends."

"What, I have Griffin and Nathan!" She exclaimed.

Tony leaned over top of her with his new black eye. "Nathan is going to look for his infinity stone and bond while Griffin is doing the same. You won't be seeing much of them. Especially Nathan considering he's going somewhere else in the universe.

"Besides I'm going to need you to spy on the kid for a while." He said as he grabbed his bag.

Her eyes widened as she sat up. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Tony Stark said, "Well considering you're the only Infinite left that helped us, and that you're sixteen... well..."

"No!" She stated as she stalked towards the man. "No, no, no, and no. I will not-"

"You're bonded to me and my daughter, so you kind of have no choice." Stark shrugged. "Besides, it's time you actually go to school."

"What is 'Stark Academy' not good enough?" Violet put quotations arounds the fake school. Tony had home schooled her ever since she became adopted by him and Pepper. She kept pushing the guy to propose already, but he was still afraid.

Stark just rolled his eyes at the brown haired girl. "Just do what I ask, please. This kid... he has potential. Plus, you deserve a shot of a normal life."

"I never wanted one!" The girl stated while stomping her foot. "I was all about the adventure. Penny wanted the normal life, not me!"

"Well Penny is going into hiding and won't be able to have one." Stark stated. Violet looked away in sadness at the thought of her old best friend. She had sided with Cap along with the other two infinites. Penny was last seen on a plane with Steve Rogers and Bucky. They had no clue where they were going or why, but they were gone.

Ultron's prophecy came to pass. And Violet couldn't help but feel like everything had fallen apart. She never needed normal in her life because she had her friends. Now all that was gone.