12.

The plane was all packed up as Violet watched Happy with distaste. He walked over to the girl as it began to take off with a smirk.

"All done." Happy said while gesturing around the empty place.

Violet rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

She walked away from the man who looked confused at the girl's attitude. Violet was still worried about the boy, and she had a good reason to be. Maybe if Happy had listened, Peter wouldn't have been caught under a pile of rubble.

He struggled to breath under the pile of rocks. Using his free hand, he managed to get the mask off his face so he could breathe a little better. Then he attempted to use his strength to move the rocks.

He couldn't and started to panic.

"Hello?!" He yelled, "Hello! Violet! Hey please, I'm down here. I'm stuck! I'm stuck. I can't move... Violet! I can't..."

He trailed off as he looked down in despair. No one was coming. If no one had noticed men making weapons for the past eight years here then no one was going to find him.

Peter found himself looking into a pool of water where his mask was. It covered half of his reflection. As he looked at the mask, he realized something.

If you're nothing without this suit then you shouldn't have it.

He didn't need the suit to be Spider-Man. He didn't need Violet to be a hero.

Peter found a new sense of motivation. Using all his strength, he moved his arms as best as he could to push the stones off.

"Come on Peter." He muttered to himself. "Come on Spider-Man. Come on Spider-Man. Come on Spider-Man. Come on Spider-Man!"

While he chanted this, the rock slowly lifted. He managed to get it far enough up that he could crouch and use both hands to lift it.

The rock moved, and managed to get the cement to lift off of him. Getting out from the rubble, Peter sat down on a block to catch his breath. Then he looked for the Vulture and promptly found him stalking the plane like a predator.

Peter managed to get his mask back on and use his webs to propel himself towards the man as Toomes spread his wings preparing to fly. Right as he started to fly away, Peter managed to land one of the webs on the wings to be carried up into the sky.

As the two soared up, the plane went invisible. Toomes was still able to see it with his goggles. He continued to fly up to his target, unaware of a certain spider clinging to him.

Peter was screaming as the wind whipped by him. The ground below him became harder and harder to see as they soared into the clouds.

Once they approached the plane, Tooms used his wings to create a barrier around him from the outside.

His partner smiled. "Deploying high-altitude vacuum seal."

"This better work Mason." Toomes said as he placed the four boxes around.

"Trust me boss, even one of those boxes, and we are set for life." Mason promised as the seal began to work.

He popped his head up to see his surroundings. Once he was sure no one was on the plane, he quickly went to the cockpit.

Mason warned him, "You have 30 seconds to get to the cockpit and override their security."

Toomes ripped the door open and quickly went to the controls. He found the signals he needed to send to Mason. "Cloning transponder signals."

Mason declared as he received them, "Launching decoy drone."

Outside the jet, where Peter was struggling to get the suit to fall off so he could get inside, a drone appeared. It scared Peter a bit, and he watched it fly for a second.