4.

"I'm not going to a stupid high school party just to have Flash all over me." Violet grumbled as she put her hair up while working on a painting.

Peter had come over the apartment because he couldn't find Violet after school. She avoided him for this very reason. She didn't want to go to some lame party.

Peter groaned and slumped on the couch. "Please! I need you there. Ned's coming, but you make us look cool."

Violet scoffed as she got out the paintbrushes. "I make you look cool? Peter, I'm a social outcast."

"Yeah but Flash will leave me alone so I can-"

She rolled her eyes and looked at the canvas. "I'm not going to keep Flash busy so you can talk to Liz."

"Pleeeaasse!" Peter begged as he stood up to look at the canvas.

Violet shook her head and turned to look at her best friend. "If you're going to be gone tonight, then the city definitely needs me."

Peter took the brush from Violet's hand. He held it behind his back, and she looked at him in annoyance. She placed her hand out for it, but he refused. "Mr. Stark said I needed to teach you how to have a normal life."

"I think I've accomplished that." Violet scoffed while bending down to pick another brush. Peter noticed it, and used his web shooters to grab them before her.

"Vi, come on." Peter begged as she glared at the hero.

She bit her lip and turned to face the canvas. She had a reason for not going. She didn't want to get attached to this life when Stark was going to move her. He was so close to pulling her out that she wanted to make sure she left a good impression.

So, with a wave of her hand, she made another brush appear in her hand. She heard Peter sigh before placing the others down and going to the door. He looked at the girl who stared intently at the canvas. He wanted her there tonight.

But maybe it was for the best, he thought.

Once he was gone, Violet dipped the brush in the red pain. Then, rather aggressively, she drew random lines on the canvas. She didn't notice her eyes were flashing red. All that mattered was getting out her anger.

This was her way of channeling it and controlling her emotions. It's something she did every once in a while. She took it up right after Civil War when she almost lost control.

Peter didn't know about her anger. She didn't want to tell him because she was afraid that Peter would fear her.

Speaking of Mr. Parker, as Violet was out in the town, watching the citizens, he was at the party.

"House party in the suburbs." Peter's aunt, May, said while pulling up to Liz's house. It was huge compared to the tiny apartment Peter lived in. "Oh, I remember these. Kind of jealous."

Ned who was extremely excited to become one of the cool people spoke up from the backseat, "It'll be a night to remember."

"Ned some hats wear man. You wear that hat." May said while looking through the rearview mirror.

"Yeah it gives me confidence." Ned smiled while thinking of the memory. About a month ago, him, Peter, and Violet went shopping. Violet picked up a hat and put it on him, and she went on for a few minutes on how awesome he looked with it. She bought it for him and everything.

Peter was staring at the house. The size of it scared him completely. Also knowing that it was a bunch of seniors freaked him out. Honestly, he kind of wished that Violet was here. She would have been dragging him into the house by now. Well, if she was into partying and stuff.