6.

Once Violet saw Peter leave on that bus for the decathlon, she knew he was up to something. He had quit that team without a second thought, and now wanted to rejoin last minute.

Yeah he wasn't going to do anything without her. Which is why she threw a tracker onto the bus so she could follow behind.

She quickly used her magic to create a motorcycle she could follow the bus on. She put on her helmet and which linked her to Friday.

"Hello Ms. Stark." Friday said as Violet revved the motorcycle. "How's your day been going?"

"Fine Friday. Hey I need to follow someone. Can you pull up the tracker for me?"

"Sure thing." Friday pulled up the tracker on her. "Do you want me to-"

"Let's keep this away from Stark for a bit." Violet said as she got onto the road. "Oh, and can you put on my playlist?"

Friday complied and Violet smirked. She was on the road for quite a bit keeping a close eye on the bus. Eventually, she had to pull back and lost them. It didn't matter though cause she knew where they were going.

Then she got a call from Happy.

"Hey what's up?"

"You aware of Peter Parker traveling to a decathlon thing?"

Violet chuckled. "Yeah Happy. He is on the team so he would be going to the competitions. It's kind of a given."

"Just double checking. And what are you doing exactly?" Happy asked as he heard the wind whip by her as she continued to travel.

Violet bit her lip. "Um, I'm going to watch and, uh, support I guess."

Happy narrowed his eyes at the girl. "You? Want to go watch a boring debate?"

"Hey it's Peter who asked. And I had nothing better going on anyway." Violet lied. She hated lying to Happy. He was the only person who could tell when she was lying because he was the one who watched her. He was the one who taught her the ways of the world and introduced it to her.

"You sure nothing else is going on?" Happy asked.

This was a moment that would decide Violet's fate for the next few hours. She could have told Happy what they found. She could have told him that Peter had stopped trusting her. Then maybe the events would have been prevented.

But Violet trusted Peter, and she wanted to believe he knew what he was doing.

"Nothing is going on." Violet lied. "Now I gotta go."

With that, she ended Happy's call and continued on her route to DC. Because she had to make frequent stops, the bus arrived at the hotel way before she could. Once Peter and Ned got to their rooms, Peter worked on getting rid of the tracker.

"Peter... why are we removing the tracker from your suit?" Ned asked as he hacked into the suit.

"I gotta follow these guys to their boss before they move again... and I don't really want Mr. Stark or Veritas to know about it." Peter said as he searched through all the wires.

Ned looked down at his friend in disappointment. He knew what he was doing was wrong, and he knew that if Violet found out about all this, she would kill him. He felt honored to be involved in this, but he could end up in serious trouble. "So you're lying to Iron Man and Veritas now?"

"No, I'm not lying. They just don't really get what I can do yet."

"And what about Veritas?" Ned asked as he shuffled a bit.