Chapter 4//Jesus Christ!!

"Jesus Christ!! I'm so sorry!!" I try to wipe it off with my sleeve but he just pushes me away.
"Just watch where your going next time!"
Why is he such a jerk!! "Let's just go Kenz" Brynn dragged me out the diner and threw me into the car.

"Wow Kenzie"

"What? I didn't mean to spill it on him"

"He's not going to forget that"

"I know. I'm scared"

"Why?"

"Because! What if...he gets me back?"

"That's what your worried about Kenzie?! I thought you would be smarter than that"

"Just drive silly" I laughed playfully.

———

"Hey Mads"

"Hey Kenz, How was yesterday?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh right. Brynn told me everything" of course she did!  "I accidentally spilled a smoothie all over Johnny Orlando" I sit down at the stool near the counter. Maddie starts smiling, then full on laughing her head off.
"Maddie! It's not funny, he's going to kill me!"

"Wait, Johnny, our neighbor?!" She said that still laughing like it's some kind of game. "Yes!"

"Well, your on your own now."

"Really?! Your not going to help me?!"

"Nope. You got your self into this, you can get yourself out of it" She got up from the living room couch and went upstairs. I hate her sometimes. I put my head back on the couch and just thought, he said "next time" Why does that make me want more of him? God!

I hear a knock on my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. I slowly drag my feet across the wood floor and open the door. "Oh! Brynn!"

"Surprised to see me?"

"Don't say that"

"Why not?"

"Nothing, just something that Hayden said"

"Oh, well come outside"

"Why?, I like my house"

"Because you've been cooped up in your house all day! Now come on!" She dragged me out the house, grabbing my white and black adidas. "Here, put them on" I slipped my feet into my shoes and looked up at Brynn, exhausted.
"Wow, you really needed to get out the house"

"What are we doing Brynn?"

"We're going to go shopping"

"You always want to go shopping. Can't we just chill? Inside. A house. That does not contain the outdoors"

"No! You're too pale anyways" I put my hand over my chest. "Wow, Brynn"

"I'm just being honest. Now let's go, I'm not taking no for an answer"

"Ughhhh, fine"