Chapter 9//Get me a towel!

"We're here!" Brynn said excitedly hopping out the Uber

It was seven and she was still wide awake. "Great. Now let's get this over with ok"
We walk up to the front door and Brynn knocks three times.

Soon enough one of them opened the door. And to my surprise it wasn't Hayden this time.

"Come on in girls, their in the living room" Carson said with this weird grin he had on his face, giving off the impression that something was about to happen.

Me and Brynn walked pass him as he held the door for us. We made our way into the living room and saw Hayden and Johnny throwing a football from opposite sides of the couch.

When Johnny realized we were here, he stood up and winked at Brynn. "Your here!"

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms over my chest. "And your wearing a shirt." I smirked at him and flipped my hair behind my shoulder

Johnny acted like he was hurt and put his hand on his chest. Then Hayden turns around and smirks at me "Hey Gorgeous"

"I don't want to here it" I put my hand up and sat on the other couch across from them both. I looked over at Johnny and he was just glaring at Hayden.

Hayden looked at him like he didn't know what was wrong. Then Johnny tilted his head up, like some kind of boy talk. Then Hayden nodded his head and leaned back into the couch.

It was silent for a while. Then Brynn broke it. "Hey, Where's Carson?" It made sense though, he just disappeared after we came in.

Johnny and Hayden start scanning the room with confused looks. Then out of nowhere Carson grabs Brynn off the couch by her waist and runs outside to the back of the house.

I immediately jump up and follow him out there. Brynn was squirming to get out of his reach while he was grinning and laughing

I saw Johnny and Hayden follow behind me casually like this was a plan.

"Carson! Let me go!" She was getting really mad.

"As you wish" he brung her over to the pool and threw her in.

"Carson! You jerk! I pushed him, and Hayden and Johnny were just laughing behind me

"Your not safe either" I heard a voice say behind me. And before I knew it, I was drenched in the bottom of the pool, swimming back up for air.

I splash the water like it's the pools fault that I'm in here. Then I see Johnny laughing and pointing at me. "Really Johnny?!"

"Sorry Dear, it was just too funny" he said trying not to burst out laughing.

"Oh is it now?" I grabbed Johnny's foot and pulled him into the pool. He immediately swam back up. "What's funny now huh?" I smirked at him like it was a game we were playing.

"Oh, your on Mackenzie" he said while grinning at me. He jumped on me causing me to fall back under the water. I felt his hands holding me by my neck under the water.

I almost blacked out, but then his grip released and I swam back to the top. I saw him laughing and I just wanted to strangle him right then and there. Who says I can't?

It didn't take time for me to jump on his back as he tried to leave the pool. I grabbed his shoulders making him go under the water.
"Look at my new horsie!" I laughed my head off, until Johnny finally got back up and I fell off his back.

I instantly started swimming away so he couldn't do anything worse. But he caught me. He grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me really close to him.

At first I was like, 'ok, I like being this close to him' but then he pulled me harder. I was slowly losing air. "Johnny...that. hurts." I tried saying while catching my breath.

I just felt his grip getting tighter and his chest moving, meaning he was laughing. "It's supposed to sweetheart" he pulled me tighter, I started to close my eyes and drop my head down like this was a sensation. His grip was so tight I felt like dying.

I started feeling a relief, he was slowly letting go of me. But before he let me go all the way he started kissing my neck. Then moments later he was sucking on my neck.

I was half way knocked out, but this was causing me to tremble before him. "Aw, poor Kenzie can't walk" he said childish.

It's time for me to teach him a lesson. He let me go, but before he turned around I grabbed his dick, hard. I thought I would see anger in his eyes, but all that was there was a devilish grin on his face.

I let go, knowing that it made him aroused which made my thoughts go crazy.

Then he spoke lower but came really close to me, breathing his cool breath down my neck. "Do it again"