Chapter 6//Help Me

"So let me get this right, you have to tutor Johnny or you'll fail this year?"

"Yup, it's so unfair. Why did I have to get stuck tutoring him?!"

"Maybe because the teacher thinks your smart"

"Thanks Brynn, but I'd rather die"

"Oh, your just cranky because you haven't eaten your food yet"

"I'm not really hungry today" I push my tray aside.
"Fine, more for me"

———

"Come on Brynn, you take forever in your locker. I want to get home"

"Sorry, I'm coming now" We start walking down the hall, but of course I just had to see him. "Mackenzie"

"What Hayden?"

"Johnny said come swing by his place later for the tutoring"

"Um...okay"

"Cool. I'll need your number to send you the address"

"I don't need it"

"Why not?"

"I've lived across the street from him this whole school year. But of course you wouldn't have noticed. I'm a nobody"

"You're not a nobody Kenz. You just have to realize that" it went silent for a while. "Um...not to interrupt this..weird tension..but we should probably go Kenzie"

"Yeah. Bye Hayden"

"Mhm. I'll uh..see you...yeah, bye"

———

"Have fun at his house"

"Shut it Brynn." She laughed. "See you later babes" I get out Brynn's car and walk to the front door. I knock on it, and Hayden answers the door. "Your here? wonderful"

"I'm always here, don't pretend that your not happy to see me" Hayden smirked. "I'm not pretending" I shove pass him into the house. "Where is he?"

"He's in the living room" Hayden points down the long hallway. I walk down the hall into a really big open space. "Johnny..." I breathe heavily. I just had to see him without a shirt on. God he was so hot! No! what am I doing?!
"You like what you see?"

"You wish"