YouTubers (prinxiety)

Very much inspired by Roxy50angel

Roman had a youtube channel. He specialized in reactions, singing, challenges but mostly vlogs.
His roommate, Virgil, was a youtuber as well. He did challenges, tags, covers and vlogs.

One day, they did a beach vlog.
"Sup. Today im going to the beach, with a guest. Its very unusual that I have this guest.." he said his intro sarcastically.
"Mee!!" Roman ran into the vlog.
"Yeah. Its Roman. Surprising. Before I vlog us being weird at the beach, comment, like, subscribe, all the things. If you want to." Virgil shyly laughed before shutting off his camera and getting ready to go.

Buzz buzz
Roman
Dude. Verge and I are filming at the beach. What if he's shirtless?!

Patton
Its okay! Just be calm. But being around your crush shirtless will be weird

Roman
Not helping

Patton
You're right. Sorry

Roman sighed and set down his phone. Patton really was not much help.
But, he had to get ready.

The sun was shining real bright as the roommates climbed into Virgils little Volkswagen. He pulled out his camera and set it up.
Roman turned on music and "Death Of A Bachelor" was on so they rocked out. Then came more good songs. Really good radio luck.
Soon enough, the beach came into view. Great thing about Florida: never too far from the beach!
They got out and ran to the sand.

"We've made it guys! Roman! Wheres the sunscreen!" He yelled.
"Sorry. Technical difficulties. Well, its warm and Romans a prick so, nothing really new." Virgil laughed to his camera, earning an offended
"Hey!" And a smack on the arm.
They laughed.
"Wanna get in?" Roman raised his eyebrow.
"Sure." The emo replied.
And it happened, Virgil pulled off his shirt.

Before Roman could get a good look, he turned on the camera again.
He said some funny things, some weird things and ran into the water, Roman noticing nothing except his lack of shirt. He did an intense amount of blushing, gawking and smiling.
Soon enough, the video concluded along with the beach day.
"You were quiet." Virgil poked his crush.
"Sorry." Roman replied.
"Its fine. You okay?" He asked.
"Great! Music?" Roman just wanted to distract from the conversation.
"Sure!" The radio turned on.
'Dying In LA' came on. The radio was being really nice.

Within minutes of the video being posted, all of Virgils fans were demon shipping him and Roman. They were before but now it was heightened.
"Whats up? Today im doing Truth or Dare with Twitter comments and Virgil!" Roman began.
His roommate walked over to one of two chairs set up in front of the camera.
"First one: truth or dare?" Virgil asked.
"Dare." Roman replied confidently.
He looked and saw an acceptable dare.
"Call Patton and ask for him to deliver your thong back to you." He laughed.
"Hey Patton-"

The game progressed, Patton and Logan coming over to join but the last dare was for Virgil.
"Kiss Roman." Logan stated.
"Heck no." They both said.
"Heck yes!" Patton raised an eyebrow. Patton: the main shipper.
"I must agree with Patton. The dare must be completed. You guys said so." Logan agreed with his boyfriend.
They kissed 'reluctantly'.
And boy was it magical. They broke apart pretty quickly but not so soon  that the electricity couldnt travel down both their spines.
They finished up the video and Virgil rushed to his room.
Roman did the same.
Logan looked at Patton with a
"Oh my lord, its finally happening." Look.
Pattons look said
"I know!"
They decided to not leave but watch a movie, cuddled together because who can resist cuddling with your boyfriend, especially when Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is on demand.
"Virgil! Open up!" Roman pounded on the door.
"No." Virgil was shaking, he didn't pull away from the kiss and he wasn't in the mood to get rejected.
Suddenly, Roman began to sing from outside his door.
(To the tune of the last part of Do You Want To Build A Snowman)
Virgil, please, I know you're in there
I've been wanting to see you
Patton says have courage
And im trying to
I really love you
Just let me in
All I want is
Just you and me
Does that sound good to you?
Do you want another kiss?
I really want another kiss
Virgil, please

The door opened and both men were blushing profusely.
"Come here you doofus." Virgil laughed before grabbing Roman and kissing him again.

A/N
I am well aware that the rewrite SUCKS but it got the point across. Songwriting is not my area of expertise, okay. (Its Harry Potter and FRIENDS trivia). Also, sorry that I used a song from Frozen but it fit the situation. MOST IMPORTANTLY: I am legit OUT of original ideas so anything you got for me I will write, keeping it mainly PG. Comments or private messages work if y'all ever have something for me and I will attempt to execute it best as possible! Thank you!
~Brynlee