Chapter 22

Hi guys! I just got back from a spectacular weekend! I went to a fabulous wedding. I was so shocked to see that I had over 800 reads when I got back. This is amazing! I can't believe how many people have read this story! Thank you so much for reading:) I'm pretty positive that this chapter way shorter than my last. I'm hoping it turns out to be 3 pages. Hope you guys like it! Please Vote/Comment/Fan! Thanks!

Rachel xx

*

*

*

Louis’ P.O.V

*

*

*

I rub Rachel’s back trying to sooth her until she speaks up.

“Get.. someone. Please” She coughs out.

“Alright, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” I stand up, and jog into Liam and Niall’s room, without knocking on the door. Hehe, I’m such a dare devil. I enter the room only to see Liam and Niall in the middle of playing Patty-Cake.  They both notice me right away.

“Louis what’s up?” Liam asks while hopping off the bed.

“Rachel is sick, she said to get someone so I got you and I don’t know what to do in these situations-“ I say quickly in one breath before Liam cuts me off.

“It’s okay Lou. Where is she?” Liam asks with a caring tone.

“The toilet.” Liam begins jogging to the toilet while Niall hops off the bed following Liam.

“It’ll be okay Louis. Rachel will be fine.” Niall says reassuringly.

“Thank’s Nialler.” I say while walking back to Rachel. By the time we get there, she is still vomiting. Her face looks deadly pale. This cannot be good. I kneel down next to her and rub her back.

“It seems like she might have caught the flu. I’ll go grab some crackers from the kitchen.” Liam says while walking out of the bathroom.

“Are you feeling any better Rachel?” I ask her quietly, trying to comfort her.

“*Vomits* No, not really.” Rachel leans the side of her head on the toilet seat. She takes deeps breaths. “Louis?”

“Yeah?” I ask, staring into her sickly looking eyes.

“C-can you get my inhaler? It’s in my purse.” She attempts to give me a smile. I smile at her while walking away.

*

*

*

Liam’s P.O.V

*

*

*

I pull open the first cabinet looking for crackers. Well, there isn’t any crackers in here. I move over to the next cabinet. I open it up and see a huge box of saltine crackers. These might work. I grab the box and walk back to the bathroom. I notice Louis walking back to the bedroom. I grab his arm.

“Louis, what are you doing?” I ask him.

“Getting Rach’s inhaler.” Louis replies trying to pull away.

“Alright, I’m going to give her these crackers.” I walk past Louis and into the bathroom.

“How ya’ feeling Rachel?” I ask, while walking over to her and sitting down.