VIII

They both turn around and looks at me with a confuse smile.

"Sorry we're late." I tell them. "What did we miss?" I ask.

"You're all friends with this Hailey, right?" The ranger asks.

"Yes we are." Ally smiles. "We came all the way from North Dakota to support Hailey." She obviously lies, she really improved her technic since the last time.

"Are you guys going to Black Water Ridge by any chance?" The ranger asks.

"Oh no sir, we are just going to visit our friend." Sam tell him. "We believe that her brother is missing and she needs all of our support on this." He continues.

"Look kids, I'll tell you exactly what I told her, her brother had a permit that said that he was not coming back before the 24. Technically, he's still not missing." He says with a tone of humour. "Yes we found big claw marks on his tent, they are many mountain lions in this region that probably scared them off."

"Do you have a copy of the permit?" I ask the ranger and he looks at me suspicious. "Maybe she will believe this paper signed by her brother, since she doesn't believe the authorities." I explain and he hesitates before giving me the copy.

As we walk outside I hear Ally whispers: "They are actually really cute." And I giggle.

"So who's this pretty girl with you shorty?" Dean smirks to Ally.

"That's my sister Ally, Ally this is Sam and Dean Winchester." I present them to each other.

"I taught you only had a brother." Sam says confused.

"Biologically, she's not even close to my bloodline, but she's been with me as much as I can remember." I smile proud of our bond.

"Don't bother lying about monsters, I know everything." She says and wraps her arm around my shoulders. "I guess we'll meet at Hailey's house." She smiles looking at the paper where her address was written on it.

"I guess so." Sam smiles as he and Dean get into their car.

"You like him." I laugh as we get into mine.

"Shut up." She smiles.

...

The boys are waiting next to me with Ally after I knock on the bungalow's door. A black haired woman opens the door and look at all of us suspicious.

"May I help you?" She asks as we stand not saying anything.

"Are you Hailey Collins?" Ally asks first.

"Who's asking?" She asks on defensive.

"I'm Dean, this is Sam, Stella and Ally. We've been sent by Ranger Wilkinson to talk to you about your brother, Tommy." Dean explains.

"I'd like to see your ID's." She asks and we show her our fake ID's. "Come in." She says letting us in.

We enter her house and we can see that it's been a few weeks since they've cleaned theirselves up. We follow Hailey in the kitchen and find a boy and a girl that look a little bit younger than Hailey.