VI

I was panting, I killed this bitch and it feels great.

"I need a drink." I said letting a long sigh escape my lips.

"No. What you need is to go to the hospital Stel, you lost a lot of blood." Dean said and I got dizzy again, I held on to a wall and waited for it to pass.

"You're probably right, after we're getting beer. First round is on me." I smiled starting to walk the house exit.

"What was she talking about?" Sam asked almost disgusted.

"She doesn't know what happened. Neither do you. It's better that way." I snapped.

"You killed a child?" He said obviously surprised and mad.

"You don't know anything about me Sam!" I yelled at him tears filling my eyes just by talking about the incident. "You don't know the things I sacrifice for that kid. Everything I did was to protect him, so please don't push me on this beca-" I started and felt dizzy again. My vision became blurry and so did my mind. The last thing I remembered was me hitting the ground.

...

I slowly opened my eyes and got blinded by the sun rays. I blinked a few times before getting used to it. I looked at my left and saw Sam and Dean both asleep on hospital chair.

"Guys." I coughed, none of them moved. I took the bed remote and threw it on Dean and he jumped. I smiled victorious.

"You're awake." He smiled looking at me. "Sam, wake up, she's awake." Dean said pocking his brother's shoulder and he woke up. He looked over and smiled.

"Good morning." He smiled and I scoffed.

"What happened?" I asked looking at my forearms.

"You fainted." Sam shortly explained.

"She almost killed you by the way, she took two or three blood bags out of you." Dean said like it's nothing and I frowned.

"Shit." I whispered. "How long have I been here?"

"Six hours." Sam said.

"How long have you guys been here."

"Six hours." He said and I felt myself smirked.

"Is it too early for the beers?" I joked.

"What about we start with breakfast?" Dean suggest and I nod. "I'll go get a doctor." He said before leaving the room.

"Sam?" I called and he turned his head to me. "I'll explain everything to you... But promise me you won't leave." I silently begged him to accept. "I really need friends right now." I explained sadly.

"I won't." He said and took my hand in his and I smiled warmly.

"I was on a hunt a few years back." I started and held his hand tighter because of the pain in my chest. "The mother and the father were killed by a vampire. I found a little boy hidden under his bed in tears... He had no one. I tried to find members of his family, but he was all alone. I asked him if he wanted to stay with me for a while and he said yes." I explained tears filling up my eyes. "A few months later, I got into a car accident and I broke my arm. When I looked over my shoulder to make sure he was okay, I saw blood in the back seat... He was badly injured. The ambulance came maybe two minutes after the incident. They were about to get me out of the car first but, but I begged them to save him first and told them that I was okay. After a couple of hours, my arm was in a plaster and I was ready to go back on the road with my little boy. The thing is that I was going back alone... The cops took the child away and sent him to an orphanage. I guess it was better that way..." I finished wiping my cheeks my the back of my free hand.