He sicc but he quicc (Mask x reader )

Thank Rae-rin for that title and request. 👌also requested by @_Inkychu_ !

Plopping down on the couch next to your boyfriend Mask, who was boredly looking at his phone's screen with his arm tiredly wrapped around you. You and him didn't exchange words very often, which hurt you a bit. You loved talking to him, even though he didn't like talking too often. "Sooo.. Got any plans for tonight, Masky? We can go to that one arcade you like if you wanna!~" You frowned a bit with his reaction only being a shrug, his eyes still glued to his squidphone. You then sprawled onto his lap which in return made him look down at you, turning off his phone. "C'mon! I'm bored.." Letting out a quiet sigh, he set his phone down on the side table next to the couch. "Fiinee.. You messed me up though.."

FINALLY the guy said something. You then got off of him and sat your butt down beside him, looking at him in excitement. "So? What do you wanna do? We can do whatever you want! It'll beat sitting at home and doing nothing. " Mask couldn't turn down your positivity, activeness, all that kind of shiz. He hated seeing you so lonely whenever he ignored you, it always made him feel bad. "..Sureee.. Just don't know what there is to do for us to both enjoyyy.." Coming up with an idea for somewhere to go with Mask to go was difficult as both of you went back and forth with different ideas, him turning down most of them. He was more of a 'stay at home and be lazy' kind of boyfriend. He hated to go out to eat because of being around people while he was sick; whenever he took off his gas mask in public, Mask was brutally attacked by his hay fever while making him sneeze and cough every 2 seconds.

He sat there, pondering about what to do with you until a idea snuck into his mind. "I..I have an idea, but it's not a good oneee.. you might not be readyyy.." Mask? Nervous about something? Sure, that was fairly normal, because he knew what being awkward was. After moments of silent after he said something, your boyfriend asked the big question.
"Hey, (P/N).. are you still a, uh.. virgin..?"

Sure, you and Mask have never 'done it' , per say, but the thought of doing the do with the sickly child still lingered in the back of your dirty, dirty mind. You were both still ready for the taking. Especially you, because you did belong to him, and he had his ways of proving it. "Hm? Yeah, and you are too. Just something we have in common." Dumbfounded by his sudden question about your virginity you knew what he would be asking, not afraid to have your innocence taken away by him. " You know, we can't be innocent forever.. especially youuu." You saw him sweating under his mask after he finished his question, knowing that he was nervous about talking about.. that around you. But your boyfriend was right; you couldn't stay innocent.

( 🍋 O buddy boi here comes that lemony shiz 🍋 )

Lifting up his gas mask you planted a kiss straight on his lips making him fully aware that you were ready for him and his 'carbon roller'. Words weren't really exchanged as expected when couples had their fun together, only the sounds of their noises mixing together in the heated moment. You gently rubbed his t h i c c member through the cloth that covered it up, Mask looking like he was a blueberry from how deep his blush was reaching. While you continued messing with him more you could hear your hearts pulsing together as one since your bodies were awfully close, Mask only pulling you closer when you did your thing. Growing impatient your significant other slid your clothes off, not caring you two didn't go upstairs and were still on the couch. How desperate. You gasped in surprised at his sudden actions, covering your chest and lower regions up with the blanket you had until he moved it out of the way. "Don't hide yourself.. you're beautifulll.." Nothing hurt him more than you trying to hide your body, but you did it often, sadly. He's always wanted to see your curves and he didn't care about what kind of body shape you had; he didn't think he was that perfect himself. But you were perfect to him.

Pulling away from the long, passionate kiss, you staring at the thin string of saliva that was made. "Maskyyy.. Why don't you introduce me to your friend? I don't think we've ever met before..~"
Not hesitating to rip off his shorts and boxers, you got a face full of his large dick. You couldn't help but begin to feel all around it, every single part turning you on even more. "Goodness.. You're a big boy, aren't cha?" You gave him a smug expression, continuing to stroke his cock slowly in a teasing way. That's when he couldn't control himself, since he couldn't handle your sweet teasing anymore.

Pinning you against the pile of pillows and blankets, Mask moved his mask to the side to give you rough yet sweet kisses all over your neck, trying to find that 'special-spot' of yours. When he did he quickly bit down on it, a blissful cry escaping your lips thanks to his sharp fangs sinking into your skin. He aligned his pp in front of the entrance to your dripping wet womanhood, you nodding excitedly as your for him to enter inside of your tight, warm walls. He slowly slid the tip into your small area, panting quietly as he felt his 'carbon roller' being engulfed by your insides. You gripped the pillow below you tightly, trying to handle the excruciating pain you were receiving. He acted fast to calm you down by rubbing your sides while he began to move inside of you, making you feel like you were being teared apart. The pain was subsided by pure bliss in a matter of seconds when he thrusted into your pussy in and out. Damn, Mask didn't even show that he was actually a virgin by the way he was pleasing you right now.

Before you could even say anything or let out a moan, when you finally adjusted to his erection he began pounding into you real fast. You let out a bunch of noises you didn't even know you could make at the large force pushing in and out rapidly, the noises you were making the only things Mask could hear. They only made him go harder with every sound you created for him, music to his ears. Mask knew he wouldn't be lasting long, but he wanted to prove that he was dominant by releasing after you, which would prove itself to be a bit of a challenge thanks to your walls squeezing his member with its strong embrace every time he entered you. Even though you two were together for so long, he was hesitant about injecting his 'stuff' into you. You two weren't ready for babies anyways. He continued to ram his dick into you roughly while you on the other hand couldn't control the amount of pleasure building up in your core, causing you to cum all over his stiff shaft and he released afterwards. He pulled out and flopped down on the pillows, lazily flopping a cloud-like blanket over both of your forms and you were still trying to catch your breath, Mask having a bit more trouble doing so.

" ..We should do this moreee.."