Aloha x Shy! Reader

Requested by @Octolingartist13 !

WARNING: contains cursing. I curse a lot, so uh.. respect that it's mostly just for comedy and that's all.

You looked down at the tight bikini your friends got you, the top making your breasts look like they would pop out of it at any given moment. It made you incredibly uncomfortable, especially with the fact that you and your friends would be going onto a beach. You sucked it up and grabbed your large duffle bag that was filled with towels for your friends, along with sunscreen. You held onto your squidphone tightly as you hopped into your friend's car, driving off to the beach while they took pictures of themselves in their overly revealing swimsuits. God, it kinda made you sick. you weren't walking sluts like they were.

" Sooo.. (Y/N)-Chan, are you gonna look for cute guys on the beach today? I wanna find a guy who's willing to be my 10th boyfriend this year!" Your 'friend' cheerfully bragged, to which you ignored. " I-I.. I don't want to look at boys.. I'll never be able to get a b-boyfriend anyways.." you stared at the palm trees from outside the window, the bright sun shining on the ocean water that started to come into view. They continued texting on their phones. the eldest girl, who seemed to be not interested into finding guys and such, respected the fact you didn't want a boyfriend either. The other two were incredibly thirsty, going great lengths to just get some dick shoved up their butts.

You on the other hand were an innocent virgin with no intentions of wanting anything related to a pp inside you. Your face grew hot when shirtless Inkling or Octoling boys walked into the hot sand, some speed walking because hot sand hurt like a bitch on your feet. You looked away as you didn't want to be teased from the whores in the car to tease you about staring at boys, trying to get your face to cool down.

You all hopped out when you got to the parking lot while you swung your bag over your shoulder and carried one of their chairs for them to the beach. Numerous amounts of squids walked past you, all of them having different body shapes which made you relieved. But it didn't help that your chest was almost completely revealed in public. You caught many males staring you down with flirty smirks on their faces as you walked along with your 'girlfriends', ashamed you had to be with them for a whole day while all good friends got to chill at home with the house to themselves.

None of the Inklings went into the water, except for a male with vibrant pink tentacles who just got done surfing on the strong waves.  It was probably horrifying to be on water like that as a creature who can't even swim, but he looked as if he had tons of fun with that bright and cheery grin.

Even if you were too nervous to get into a relationship with anyone, there was definitely something different about this guy. Was it his dashing, happy-go-lucky smile? Or the fact he had his shirt on? Whatever it was, he didn't seem perverted like the other guys. Oh boy, you're wrong. Just go talk to him and you'll see.

Placing your (F/C) towel down on the sand the glistening salt water caught your eyes. The rough waves crashed down loudly onto the moist sand but then turned into smaller ones, lapping against the shore gently which created a soothing atmosphere to lower your anxiety about being flirted with. You lathered the sunblock all over your arms and legs, your other towel covering up your shoulders like a big blanket. The same pink Inkling was glancing over at you, looking over at your frame when you were done putting on your sunblock. God, that bikini you were wearing was a huge turn in for him. 

The male walked over to you after minutes of waiting for the perfect time, while you were distracted. While you isolated yourself from the girls who were already talking to boys by texting on your phone, he took this time to kneel down in front of you as a surprise. " Heya, sweetheart!~ What'cha doing on a beach dressed like that? You'll be attracting guys like me.~" His joyful voice caused you to jump in surprise, making you almost drop your phone while you struggled to catch it. Fixing your tentacles your anxiety came back as you looked away, not wanting to be flirted with already. " I..I'm only here w-with my friends.. that's a-all.."  You tried to calm yourself after his abrupt entrance, unaware that this wouldn't be his last time entering.~