Rider x reader

Requested by witherstorm12 and @KawaiiLapis6 !
Hopefully you enjoy! This is my first time writing about Rider.

You laid down on your bed while your soulmate just went out to go train more with his massive roller, thinking about him coming home covered in sweat and taking off his large leather jacket to reveal his well built chest making all sorts of thoughts roam freely around your mind. Your fingers rubbed against your wet folds while your pointer finger gently tickled your clit, causing you to bite your shirt to keep your noises down in case he came back. You've done this every night whenever he went out without you, as you sneakily kept a bright green 'toy' in your drawer.

You began inserting your well lubricated finger into your little hole, a gasp escaping your lips. Reaching for the handle to open the drawer, you heard the sound of the front door opening from downstairs. "(Y/N), I'm done with my training! I got you your favorite snack from the Crust Bucket too!" You recognized the voice that drove you crazy; Rider-Kun's. Not wanting to stop, you continued opening up the hiding place for your beloved play thing because you were already wet and ready. "A-Alright, sweetie! J-Just.. Hah.. put it in the fridge for later please!" You were surprised you managed to say anything as you slid the thick tip into your lower regions. Rider thought it was strange that your voice was cracking, but didn't pay attention to it too much. You got closer and closer to your limit, pushing the dildo deeper into you while you bit your lip to keep yourself quiet. No, it wasn't smart to be playing with yourself with your boyfriend around, but your naughty thoughts were unbearable. Even when the two of you ate out, you imagined anything you ate was his big erection. Including popsicles.

You bit down on your bottom lip harder when the tip began rubbing your most sensitive spot, your fangs making your mouth draw blood as you finally let out a long loud moan at the pleasure of the fake cock pounding into you in a fast pace. Your heart was beating out of your chest as you let out yet another moan when you reached your climax. You clenched your teeth, your 'ink' coming out of you and the pure bliss after your high still lingered.

Little did you know about the Inkling outside of your unlocked bedroom door, his large hand gripping the doorknob so roughly to the point where it could break, his breath quickening after the erotic scene that just ended in front of his eyes. Rider wished your playtime lasted longer, his buddy making a tent in his shorts upon seeing your way of pleasing yourself whenever he wasn't home.

Minutes passed as you felt sleepy, the warm bubbly feeling in your core still there. Rider slowly pushed the door in as he plopped himself down at the edge of your bed, staring at your naked squid body and how full-bosomed you were. He never saw how beautiful your body looked without your clothes on, it really did fluster him but it made him happy to have a girl with such a beautiful personality and body. He loved you more than his own roller, and goddamn did that say a lot. He knew that if anybody dared to hurt you.. they'd be walking away with a broken spine. Or a missing limb if we're talking Splatoon logic.

He laid down next to you, staring right at you. "Hey, (Y/N).. are you up? " You didn't hesitate to start covering yourself up with your oversized blanket, letting out a gulp when your bare body was completely revealed in front of him. "D-don't look at me! You weren't supposed to see me like this.." Your lips were caught in a deep kiss against a cold pair of lips that belonged to Rider, to which you couldn't help but melt into it. "How could I resist seeing how stunning you were on the outside? You're like my Dynamo Roller..
Amazing and beautiful." Blushing at his softly-spoken words, you made eye contact with his bright green eyes.

The once gentle and sweet kisses became much more heated, his tongue sliding into your mouth without you noticing which caused a 'dominance war' between two tongues, Rider obviously winning with how stubborn and determined he is. You looked down to see his large, dark fingers approaching your moist cavern. You gave him an anxious nod, and one of his fingers slid into your moist woomy. Hell, it wasn't even his dick but it still hurt because of its thickness. You spread your legs open more for him to access your insides better desperately, craving for him. The pain faded away when he began thrusting his finger inside of your pussy, adding digits in one at a time while going back to the romantic kisses. Rider usually wasn't all lovey-dovey towards really anyone, but if it was towards you.. he was all over you. He acted almost like a big goofy dork around you, like his seriousness was gone. It was cute.

The fingers inside of you went faster and rougher, your soft moans signaling him to make them go rougher on you.
The same sensation in your core returned with how great your insides felt, the knot in your stomach becoming tighter by the second. Rider could feel you getting tighter around him, his face deadly close to yours from all of your heated kissing. " I know you're getting close.. Don't stress yourself out by holding it back."

His soothing voice was just enough for you to ink his fingers, your 'special juices' causing the bedsheets beneath you to become damp. The two large digits inside of you left, you letting out a whimper at the feeling of being empty.

"If you'd like, I'll give you something better than my fingers.. If you can handle it." Rider cleaned himself up after your finish, a smirk appearing on his face in the corner of your eye as he began to walk out. "Just tell me whenever you feel like this again, I won't keep you waiting."

Okay yeah this is probably bad. I've never written about Rider though, so cut me some slack my lil babs