Army x Reader

Requested by kistune-sama and @Fazzylane34!
This might get the most views cuz uh.. it's Army.

Army sat at his desk, scribbling down notes and frantically flipping through his pages. His team knew not to bother him while he wrote stuff in his manual, but you were his girlfriend, it was different. " Army! Think we can play some tower control if you aren't busy? Well, if you aren't busy for once.." You didn't mean the ranked battle kind of tower control, no- you meant.. Y'know what I'm not gonna tell you. Just read the story.

" I have training to do, remember? I don't have time for fun and games." You looked at him with your best puppy eyes; the kind no one could say no to. " But don't you have time for meee?" Army let out an annoyed grunt after giving up on resisting your adorable wittle face. " ..Maybe some. But not much.."

Letting out a happy noise, you began getting ready to go to the Square for the private battle. Why were you so excited for such a simple thing? Army never really had too much time to do things without his teammates around, but whenever he did you cherished those moments deeply because of how adorable they always were. But this time.. things would be different.

When Army got up to pick up his N-Zap, he was unaware that you really meant another kind of tower control. " Are you coming? The bus will come any second now.. We don't have too much time to wait." The second he looked behind to see where you were, you gently pushed him down to the bed. " Aw, you thought I meant we should battle? How cute! I actually had a different kind of battle in mind.. a 'private battle', sweetie." Army was pretty blind to anything related to sex, he didn't know much about it and would rather keep it that way. That was until you taught him about it, though.

" W-Wait, there's only one kind of tower control- we can't have a private battle here.." Army's face was a vibrant orange color as you sat on top of him. " You need to stop worrying so much about battles.. I'm here to loosen you up.~" you had a condom between your fingers, ready to put it on your boyfriend since you knew he wasn't the type of guy to not use protection. This big boi needs to be prepared, aight?

Without saying a word, he looked into your beautiful (E/C) orbs as they were fixated on his pants, desperate to release his friend from his chamber. He loved how focused you were when you looked or examined something, you looked like you were so deep in thought. He related to it. " I'm not going to rush you though.. I just hope you're wanting this as much as I am. I need you.." You began taking of your tank top, revealing your bra and most of your bare skin.

Army felt flustered but he couldn't help but stare, fighting the urge to want to clip off your bra just to get a face full of your golden eggs. He could feel the strange feeling growing in his crotch area, you seeing the tent growing in his tight pants. " I don't wanna keep you waiting.. I know you hate that." You stripped him from his shorts to see his N-Zap being pressed against his boxers real hard. Looks uncomfortable.

He covered up his tangerine-like face with his poofy parka hood, not wanting to seem like the submissive one but it was too late. Your impatient boyfriend guided your hand to the rim of his underwear, hinting for you to take them off and you did with pleasure. There it was- his N-Zap standing up loud and proud in all of its glory. You couldn't wait to just let it slip inside of you. You took of your pants as well, moving your soaked panties to the side.

Sadly you had to cover it up with some protection hesitantly, knowing that it wouldn't feel the same if it went in raw. " Are you ready, Army..? I am!" He frantically nodded, ready for your tightness to wrap around him. Without wasting time you steadily sat down on his extra 'limb', your insides being stretched around him to fit. " Good god, you're a big boy.. I wish I didn't have to cover you up with some stupid protection thingy though.." Army agreed with that. He wanted to be inside of you without something being in the way of it, but he didn't want to take any risks.

When you got used to the fat pp inside of you, you began bouncing up and down on him, your rear gently slapping against his balls. Every inch of him rubbed your sensitive spots and caused you to coat the condom in your wetness, making it easier for his friend to slide in and out of you better. As you quickened your pace the sound of your ass hitting his two power eggs got louder, as you placed your hands on his chest to keep yourself up. " I..I'm riding your tower now..~"

Army unclasped your bra slowly out of inexperience, watching your (C/S) breasts bounce rhythmically with your movements. He could feel himself drooling a bit as he stared at your lewd face, finding you beautiful. He was too lazy to wipe the drool away though because of how adorable your face looked with your tongue sticking out in pure pleasure. Sure he had the condom on, but you didn't mind. All your cared about was the amount of pleasure it still gave you as you began feeling the unbearable electrifying feeling coursing through your body when you want harder.

His tip brush your G-Spot gently, which caused you to let out a sweet scream in lust while his dick continued slamming into your hole. You the knot explode in your stomach, your juices trickling down the rubbery condom as you gave him a tired smile. Army came into it, him letting out a grunt at the new feeling. You got off of his tower, wishing he would've inked your splatzone instead of a thing of rubber as you took the condom off and threw it away.

" Next time, lets have fun without the rubber thing. It'll be much more enjoyable..~" you flopped down next to your boyfriend, who seemed to be trying to catch his breath after his strong finish.