My Princess-Prince x Reader

Okay I'm sorry dudes this isn't fake lmAO
But hey, here's a quick thing I have to say. You and Prince aren't minors in this story- you're 18.

The bright fireplace that lit up the living room warmed you and your tiny boyfriend right up now that winter finally hit and boy, did it hit harder than a dick pounding a g-spot. Thousands of beautiful snowflakes falling from the gray sky and laying soft blankets of snow all around Inkopolis. Many say that battling in the snow is the best and Emperor was off doing so, leaving you and your pure cinnamon roll of a boyfriend alone in the very expensive looking house his family owned. You and Prince sat in front of the fireplace and were bundled up under a huge, bulky blanket, but the only thing that really kept you warm was your hearts when you two were close together.

You both sipped on your cups filled with sugary hot chocolate tipped with whipped cream and sprinkles, Prince turning to you and looking at you with a whipped cream-mustache on his face. 'What a dork..'

"Nii-San said he would be back soon.. he didn't want me to come battle with him cause he worried about me getting sick, but.. can we watch a movie together until he gets back..?" Prince was nervous to ask you to do anything with him while you were having your alone time since you rarely had it but excitement was clear in his childish voice, but you happily accepted the offer. He sprang up from his spot and looked through a cabinet, pulling out tons of Disney movies that were most likely thousands of years old, but the young champion could never stop watching them, loving every second of the beautifully animated movies that everyone cherishes.

"How about.. 'Beauty And The Beast'..? That sounds nice.." You picked up the DVD box and examined the cover- a beautiful princess in a shiny golden dress and a.. furry..? It looked interesting but sounded quite sweet in your mind and Prince excitedly nodded, taking the CD out and placing it in the VCR to start it. The tv's screen went blue for a second but only because the movie was starting, the animation starting with the story.

Deeper into the movie, you two moved closer together again, Prince resting his head on your shoulder as you had your eyes glued on the tv and the colorful pictures that were flashing on it. The ending was near, but before it could end, your cute boyfriend turned to you during the part where Belle and Beast were slow dancing together. "(Y/N).. d-do you think we'll be able t-to dance like them someday..?" he stuttered out shyly but you always loved it when he said fluffy things like that, which you almost always gushed over. "O-of course, you wittle cinnamon roll..! Why wouldn't we..?"

He went silent for a second so he could think about what to say next, trying to make his next move since he never knew how to ask you if you wanted to do it with him because it's either Emperor was always around or he got too nervous to do so. "U-um.. may I show you how much I love you..? I want to make my princess feel loved.." You, of course, thought he was just being innocent as always and didn't know exactly what he meant by that, so you gave him your consent with a happy smile plastered on your face.

Only seconds later after you agreed to his 'secret' invite he pinned you down to a large couch that could fit a few decent people on it, but obviously gave you some space so you'd at least be somewhat comfortable even though you were quite comfortable now that your faces were deadly close to the point where his soft breath was beating against your cheek, but you didn't move; you liked this new dominant side of him because you didn't see it before. He smashed his lips against yours and pulled you into a passionate smooch to which you happily kissed back after you processed all that was happening. The young champion caressed your tentacles with his small hands and smiled at you sweetly, but soon became flustered when he noticed her own hands moving towards the small tent that formed in his pants.

"S..sorry.. I've never felt this way about a girl before.. I hope you feel the same way, (Y/N)-Chan.." You gave him a warm smile to assure him that everything would be alright, your soft lips giving him a good peck on the cheek. "It's alright, my king," you said as you began to take off your pants so he could get a view of the damp spot that formed in your cute pink lacy panties. "I-I think I'm feeling the exact way.. no need to worry.."

A golden blush spread across his cheeks upon seeing the moisture that built up onto your undergarments, curiously pressing his pointer finger against the wet spot left on the fabric, causing you to let out a quiet whimper. He made sure to treat you gently and respectfully the whole time, occasionally asking you if you were alright with what you two were about to do, which made him continue his actions. You shyly took off your top to reveal your (C/S) titties, the flustered expression Prince had glued to his face making you giggle to yourself. You stopped your laughing when you felt him gently groping your chest and squeezing your boobs as if they were stress relieving squishies, eventually moving his head down to place his head between your soft mounds like they were his new pillows.

The young champ soon got you into the normal yet still kinky position; the dude pinning the girl down onto the furniture with her laying on her back. He peppered your face in kisses before you stopped his fluffiness by slowly pulling his pants and boxers down, his 4 to 5 inch member springing out of his boxers. You admired his tiny pp like he did with your body and laid back down against the couch cushions, hugging a nearby pillow to help you cope with the sharp pain that would soon rise within your lower region once he entered, but he took it nice and slow. His member pushed into your tight woomy/veemo with only a bit of struggle at first because he could barely fit it in, hot tears forming in your eyes when the stabbing pain began to form inside your stomach.

Kissing your tears away, Prince placed his tiny hands onto your sides to start rubbing them in a soothing manner while he thrusting into you at a steady pace, the excruciating pain being subsided by pure bliss and pleasure. Hey, a tiny peeny weeny can still please a girl. Quiet moans escaped both of you the second the pleasure hit, his hot breaths making the room feel steamy and warm as your tentacles bounced in sync with his quickening movements. His midget wee-wee massaged your insides that squeezed Prince's cock which only made him make more noises, girlish moans escaping his throat. You couldn't help but release your long streams of sweet-sounding moans that echoed throughout the large house once he picked up the pace, your fragile body managing to take in his peener well.

The whole living room was filled with cute moans and desperate cries that erupted from your body while his balls spanked your rear every time he thrusted into your soaked womanhood, an unfamiliar feeling forming within your stomach.. you were nearing your climax. It was difficult for Prince to reach your sensitive nerve but once he heard you let out your loudest moan upon contact with it he kept trying to hit your g-spot, despite his below average size. It didn't take long for the knot to explode, your special juices running out of your entrance along with Prince's hot seed that squirted into you right before you came, your liquids mixing together and making a small mess on your couch as the cummies dribbled down your folds.

"(Y-Y/N)-Chan.. I-I love you so much.." Prince didn't hesitate to flop down beside you on the couch out of pure exhaustion and he curled up next to you, pulled you into his warm embrace to help calm your twitching frame.
------------------------------------------
Right before the two squiddies could fall asleep in each other's arms, the front door being shut rang throughout the house. Your boyfriend's big brother came back with his milky white jacket placed on his shoulder, wearing nothing but a black tank top underneath his long jacket that showed his well-built chest. Y'know, since tank tops are kinda tight..?

"Prince..? (Y/N)? Where did you two go..?"

Haha bitch your both dead