The unexpected

I heard the door open to reveal one of the board leaders. To my surprise, it was the person I already knew and the person who had worked here before. Jen. He looked at me and sat down. "I know you didn't do such a thing to JiYoon I mean, you're too soft-hearted" He spoke while taking a sit. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Very funny but thank you, everyone seems to listen to her and her nonsense."

"Well because everyone fears her, how do you think she got away with the things she had done with the boys." He shook his head at the thought. I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Why didn't you stop her?" I asked. "If you knew the things that the boys were doing ..then why didn't you stop her?" Jen started to shift to the side a little and tapped his fingers against his thigh.

"That doesn't matter you know." He simply said while looking ahead.

"Yes, it does Jen." He then looked at me hesitantly then frowned as he got up.

"I don't have time for this." Then I opened the door and walked out leaving me alone.

I was silent looking at the four walls around me. Then I heard a knock on my door. I looked over to see Taehyung he had a bruised upper lip and cheekbone. I quickly stood up looking at him with wide eyes. "If you don't leave right now they are gonna catch you!" I whispered/yelled at him. He shook his head.

"It's okay no one saw me so they think I'm in my room." He spoke while walking up towards me. "I've heard that Dr.Jen was here." He said.

"Yes He was but it wasn't for a long time," I admitted to him.

"Oh, I see you know we can escape right?" He blurted out. I slowly looked at him and shook my head.

"No no, we are not escaping Tae."

"What if we have no choice!"

"We do have a choice and I'm gonna cure you and everyone alright! I am not gonna commit a crime so you guys go back here and I got to jail!" He stayed silent as he balled his fist. I knew he was changing into Taehyung but I didn't say anything I just sat there. His eyes became darker and he slowly looked at me.

"Damn it, Hana! Why did you have to go and make me mad?" He said in his deep voice. "I know the reason why you don't want to escape with us...you fear us. You fear that if we escape we will do bad things..am I right?" Taehyung said. Part of me hated that he was right. He knew why I didn't want to escape but what I had said was also true. Taehyung noticed I was silent as he grabbed my wrist and pinned me down. He was over me leaning into my face. I was lying if I didn't say I was scared so let me just tell you that I was terrified. "You don't trust me? You don't trust us?" He softly said. I stayed silent was more. I do trust everyone but him. Taehyung was different because he does have the same viewpoint as the others. All his actions are unexpected I'm always on edge when he's around.

"I do trust everyone," I said sorta answering the question. I hoped he didn't catch the fact I didn't answer the first part but he did.

"Do you trust me?" He asked in a cracking voice.

"I..I do trust you Taehyung." I lied. I hated that I lied but I couldn't just tell him the truth it would hurt him. He was silent as he placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in.

"Hana?"

"Yes"

"Why did I also have to love the woman Jimin loves?" He asked while looking into my eyes. I froze not being able to speak but somehow I managed.

"Taehyung." I softly said. He shook his head and leaned back up.

"No don't. I don't wanna hear it." He simply said while putting his hand up. "I'm a bad person...you should've  just said no ." He said while looking ahead. I looked ahead as well with a soft sigh.