????Miracle????

[VERY VERY VERY LONG UPDATE]

Author nim pov.

Junkai and yuan was 7 years married actually arrange marriage by their father..... Their family was happy about there marriage but Junkai don't.... He wants to marry a girl who can gave a child but unfortunately he married yuan... Yuan likes Junkai but Junkai don't....

Wang Yuan Pov.

I'm happy that I'm marry to someone I love...  But he doesn't love me... All I can wish for he love back... I know he wants to marry someone who can give a child and I know I can't give him a child but I was hoping he will love me even though I can't bare a child..... I was here at living room waiting for Junkai when I here a car engine... I stand up and open the door.. I saw Junkai was drunk Again....

"Junkai..."I softly called him but he just look at me coldly and walk away from me... I just bow my head.. Tears started to stream.. It's been 7 years he always cold towards to me... I just sigh and close the door and go to my room and sleep while crying...

Author nim Pov.

Yuan was already sleeping he has a tears in his eyes... While Junkai was really really drunk.. He get out of the room to get a glass of water after he drank a whole water he get up to go to his bedroom but the hallway was to dark and his vision was to blurry so he touch the wall finding his doorknob when he feel a doorknob he open it and Close the door and take off his shirts and pants leaving him just a boxer...  And he lid on the bed and he feel... Soft and warm pillow so he hug it tightly...

Wang Yuan Pov.

I was in my dream when someone hug me..  So I open my eyes and see Junkai?! What is he doing Here?! Grr.... The smell of alcohol.... I hate it! So I slowly freeing myself to his hold but he hug me really thigh... No choice wake him up...

"Junkai..."I called him butches doesn't move... So I shake him

"Junkai! Wake up! You---ah!"I was shock when pinned on bed and his eyes was full of lust.. Shit! So I struggle to let go..

"let go of me Junkai!"I shouted but he hold me tightly... Making me wince cause it's hurts.... He leaned down and whispered something.....

"your to warm and soft yuan... Let me feel.... I want you yuan"
he say and kiss me roughly... I was shock but then I kissed him back.... His lips was addicted..

Author nim Pov.

The kissed became heated and Junkai taking off... Yuan shirt when he successfully take it off..  He let go of yuan lips and look at yuan.. Junkai was getting hard yuan looks sexy right now...

"yuan... Your so sexy"junkai said and suck yuan neck making hickey... Yuan can't do just moan.. While Junkai sucking yuan neck his hands roam yuan body and stop in yuan pajamas. He slowly taking it off when he take it off his kisses get down to yuan buds and sucks it while yuan stretch his back because of pleasure... Junkai kisses goes down until he reach to yuan underwear he looked at yuan and he groaned and kissed yuan lips again...

"why are so damn sexy yuan?"
Junkai said and harshly take off yuan underwear... He change yuan position now yuan face was facing the pillow...  Junkai saw a nice perfect ass and he get a lube to lube his finger and watch how yuan butt can eat his finger... Yuan feels something poking his but and it's hurt...

"a-ah... I-its h-hurt"yuan said and tears started to stream... He feels warm kisses in his butt cheeks... He calm a bit..

"it's okay.. Just relax it will be replaced but a pleasure later.. "
and junkai moved his finger and suck yuan... Yuan obey what Junkai said... He really feel pleasure... He can feel himself coming..