His return

I walked along the outskirts of the village and I was rather close to the main gates. As I walked I heard an all to familiar voice. My eyes widened and I ran towards it and got to the front gates.

My eyes widened and I dropped the scrolls I was holding and ran up to the person tackling them into a hug. We both fell but I couldn't hold back my happiness. I hugged the blond idiot tightly as tears began to spill from my eyes.

Naruto looked up at me and began freaking out. I only continued to smile. He wiped my tears away and I again hugged him.

"Hey, Shizuko how have you been?" Naruto asked.

"We have a lot to catch up on." I signed.

I stood up and held my hand out for Naruto. I pulled him up and then dusted myself off. I turned around to see the scrolls I was carrying everywhere.

"Let's catch up later. You have to go see lady Hokage and I have to go deal with those scrolls. But I'll treat you to some ramen later." I signed.

"You bet." He said.

We both smiled at each other. I picked up the scrolls and Naruto began walking to the Hokage. I smiled as I watched him walk away. I guess I didn't realise how much I missed him because I felt sad seeing him walk away.

I shook my head and began walking back home. As I walked some of the scrolls were taken from me. I looked up and saw Hiro now holding some. I gave him a gentle smile.

We walked together to my house. We went to my room placing the scrolls down. Hiro looked around my room and a sweat drop ran down his cheek. I looked around and nervously smiled seeing what he saw. My room was filled with book and scrolls, he probably thought it was overkill.

"Hey, I have to study. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to seals and barriers." I signed.

He grabbed a few strands of my hair making me look at him suspiciously. He brought to his lips and kisses it. I slapped him so hard we went crashing into my wall.

"I'm sorry Suzu. You were just too adorable not to tease." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes before I began to tidy up. I couldn't stop smiling and when I was finished I sat in my bed and looked at the photo of my team. Hiro sat next to me also looking at the frame.

"You really love your team don't you?" He said.

"Yes. They mean everything to me. Too bad..." I signed.

I looked st Sasuke and my smile disappeared. Hiro places his hand on my shoulder and pointed at Naruto and my smile began to come back.

"Tell me about him?" Hiro asked.

"He's the first friend I ever made. One of the first people I met in the leaf. He means the world to me. If anything were to happen to him I would be broken." I Signed.

Hiro smiles and pocked my nose.

"You know whenever you talk about him you get instantly happier." Hiro said.

I nodded. I knew I got happier because I had so many good memories with Naruto. I remember having to drag him out of all the trouble he caused. He always smiled and believe in me and himself. But not just that. He cried in front of me. He allowed me to support him. And he trusted me enough to share his insecurities.

There was a knock on the front door and I opened it to see Naruto. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. Hiro walked up beside me and held his hand out to Naruto.

"You must be Naruto I've heard a lot about you from Shizuko. I'm Hiro. It's nice to meet you." Hiro said.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. In how do you know Shizuko?" Naruto said.

"Oh, we met when she was training. I'm actually going to be living in the village for a while. She's taught me a lot about many things and I owe her." Hiro said.

I hit the back of his head and he groaned in pain. Naruto watched and he smiled.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Hiro. I was about to go out to get ramen with Shizuko, wanna come." Naruto said.

Hiro shook his head leaving saying he had much to do and would wanna ruin out catching up. So it was now Naruto and I sitting out his favourite ramen places where they welcomed him back. I ate a single bowl while Naruto scarfed down about ten. Glad to see his appetite hasn't changed. He chatted happily to me about his training and I just smiled. it's been so long since we've been like this.