Betrayal

I felt a large mass of chakra being built up and a pure condensed mass of chakra formed a Baal and Naruto ate it. He then shot out a shock wave and I was forced back breaking my seal and I was hit hard against the ground.

I then saw orochimaru head with a sword pushing Naruto back to the other side of the bridge. I should have a safe tag there. So I did a few hand signs teleporting there just in time to see Naruto smashed against a wall.

I grabbed my scroll again I did multiple hand signs placing my hand I it. When ready I walked up to a pissed Naruto.

This formula would force the chakra back in the already existing seal. Naruto let out a loud roar as the blade held him there. I couldn't do this until Orochimaru removed the blade.

Kabuto watched me and I noticed tried to push the sword in and Naruto hit it away. I jumped over it as everyone else did too. Orochimaru removed it and I was still waiting For the right moment as Naruto roared.

I jumped forward and placed my hand on Naruto's stomach. He roared in pain and I watched Sakura ran forward crying begging him to stop. The idiot. As I was sealing him he attacked Sakura and went to attack me. But Yamato stopped him from hurting Sakura more and hitting me.

I continued to seal the chakra and Yamato restrained him and Kabuto surprisingly healed Sakura.

As I continued to seal the chakra I felt my arm burning from the dense chakra. But I had to keep going. It continued to burn but I kept going and after three minutes it was finally done.

I fell to the ground panting as I extremely injured Naruto fell to the ground. I gripped my arm in pain as I looked at it seeing multiple layers of my skin have burned off.

I quickly wrapped it up not wanting the others too now as I ran up to Naruto who was already healing. I sat by him and rested him on my lap letting my left hand my good one run through his hair.

Sakura ran up to us healing Naruto. As I let him rest on my lap as he was healed and my arm continued to sting and burn. Sakura made her healing faster and she looked at me.

"Shizuko can you teach me that seal?" Sakura asked.

I looked at my arm and then at Sakura and shook my head. I was in no way ready to teach someone and this toll me about three years to learn.

"Why not?" She asked.

"It took me three years to learn all of this. Besides what I didn't wasn't the safest so to speak. I have a lot to learn to find a good deal for this, but when o do come up with one I'll think about teaching you." I signed.

She looked down sadly and continued to heal him. Soon Naruto woke up saying something stupid and being punched.

He then turned to me and I gave him a small smile. He was okay. I'm glad. We all soon got up to go after Sai who betrayed us. I swear when I get my hands around his scrawny neck I with strangling him to death.