Tracking the Akatsuki

I was writing on a scroll when heave and fast footsteps were heard. O was in an office in the Hokage tower in a small office. there was a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal a distressed Shizune.

"Shizuko you need to go to lady Tsunade immediately." She said.

I walked out of the small office and straight to the Hokage's office which wasn't too far. When I entered I saw my worried team as well as Hisoka sensei and Hiro. The tension in the air felt like it could snap at any second.

"Lord Kazekage has been captured by the Akatsuki. Your team will go to the sand. But you Shizuko you will be going to track down the  Akatsuki with your sensei and Hiro. If their sealing the one tails you are knowledgeable in seals so you may be able to stop it." She said.

I nodded and we all left. I went with my team while Naruto and the other went another way. However, Naruto ran up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder looking worried.

"Be careful okay." He said.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. He soon ran off and I watched him with worry. I went back to the little office that I was in and gather everything I would need considering o was working in here. It was my office but I was given a task to do and I was given this space to work it out. However, this mission was way more important.

The three of us walked out of the village. Now I wasn't the best tracker so Hisoka sensei woot be trailing when we got to around where we needed to go. I pulled my green hood over my head.

I looked at my hands which has bandages around my fingers. There was a reason for it but that wasn't important right now. What was important was figuring out what I was going to be doing.

If Gaara was having the one tails removed he would die and I haven't learnt enough about seals to be a master and this was the tailed beasts we were talking about. Whoever thought they could seal the must be confident in themselves. But it would also take a while to do it safely but that would take a day for me with no guarantee it would work.

From what I've learnt of the  Akatsuki they want all the tailed beast. By to do that they must have something to seal it in. What could be strong enough to seal all nine beasts? It was hard endings finding something strong enough to seal one.

I mean humans are used but they are chosen carefully because pit in some not strong enough then they would die. It's difficult to find someone capable of holding a tailed beast that's why they lose control so much. Also, Jinchuriki's have a shorter lifespan than normal people because of the toll out of their body holding such powerful and dense chakra.

Ao what vessel does the Akatsuki hold to be able to hold such power and why did they need it. These were just some of the things I needed to figure out. What I would do when I found out I didn't know yet.