Chapter 12

~A/N: Here's the update a day early, hope you like it!

As soon as he was brought into the surgery room, Jimin was informed about exactly what was going to happen. They explained that they were going to put him to sleep with anesthesia. And after he was out, they'd begin the procedure. They also explained that if things went wrong, what the complications and possible results would be.

"You understand everything I've said right?" the doctor asked and Jimin nodded. "Ok, we'll begin now," the doctor said as she motioned for her nurses to start.

"Wait!" Jimin said before the nurse could put the anesthesia mask on him. "You said... If things get really bad then either my baby or I could die, right? You also said if it came to that, my boyfriend gets to make the choice of what happens. So, if it comes to that please tell him I want the baby to live. Tell him not to choose me," Jimin said while locking eyes with the doctor.

She bit her bottom lip and then nodded. "If it comes to that, I'll tell him what you've said," she promised.

Jimin nodded, satisfied, and allowed the nurse to place the mask over his mouth and nose. Jimin breathed in the medication and then counted backward from ten as the doctor instructed him to. As he got closer to one, he felt his eyelids close and soon he was asleep, his mind bringing up a memory from a time long gone.

"Jiminie?" Jungkook called out softly to his sleeping boyfriend. The two had been dating for nearly a week now and Jungkook had stayed the night to cuddled his boyfriend, who was the one to insist that he stay. Jimin was so enamored by the younger and despite it only being a week of dating, he was comfortable with the other.

Jimin turned over on the bed slightly while humming out a reply. He heard Jungkook chuckle softly before the younger spoke up again, "Jiminie wake up, I've got a surprise for you."

"Sleepy," Jimin murmured back while shifting deeper into the covers to keep warm.

"Please, baby? It's already ten and I've been waiting hours for you to wake up," Jungkook protested softly running his hands through Jimin's hair.

"Ten?" Jimin asked opening one eye.

Jungkook nodded with a small smile on his face. "Ready to get up now?" he asked.

Jimin closed his eye again and shook his head before hiding his smile on the pillow his head was resting on. Jungkook sighed before softly shaking him and whining for the elder to wake up.

"Please, Jimin? I really want to show you something. I promise it's worth your while," the younger insured.

Jimin giggled before turning to look at Jungkook again and smiling with both eyes open this time. "What do you want to show me, Kookie?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook smiled back at Jimin and shook his head, "It's a surprise, so get up."

"But I don't want to~" Jimin whined.

"I'll tickle you if you don't!" Jungkook threatened while playfully holding his hands up and making tickling motions in the air.

Jimin giggled again and shook his head. "You wouldn't dare!"

A mischievous look crossed Jungkook's face before the younger was leaning forward and tickling the elder's sides. Jimin began squirming while laughing.

"Stop!" he shrieked while drowning in laughter as Jungkook moved to straddle him.

He stopped a few moments later and instead leaned down over Jimin, bringing his face closer and closer to the elder who was beginning to blush madly. Jimin closed his eyes as he felt Jungkook's breath over his face and soon his lips on his own. Jungkook kissed him gently at first, a soft, chaste kiss which soon changed into one filled with a little more passion as Jungkook sucked on Jimin's lower lip and then let his tongue delve into the elder's mouth. Jimin let the other take control and just enjoyed the kiss that was passionate yet ever so sweet. His heart filled with adoration at the way Jungkook was kissing him; it was the perfect kiss in his opinion.