Chapter 7

Taehyng came back home with the medicine I told him to buy.  I quickly ate it and waited for the itching to stop. My head started to feel better so as the itchiness.

"what are you allergic to"jin asked.
"I am alergic to crab"I said
"Oh the soup I made today includes crab in it and why didn't you asked me if the soup has crab in it"jin said.
"I was too hungry I forgot to ask" I said smiling a little.

"Anyways why"

would like to come to our practice cause we dont think it is a good idea to leave you alone in the house for so long "RM asked me.

"I would love to see guys practise so yeah i am comming"i said .

Jungkook blinked at me making me blush.

I was lost in thoughts until someone grabbes my hand pulles me to a room. The person locks the door . And turned around.

"Jungkook, w-what are you doing" i asked.
"No why are you doing this to me"jungkook said
"I-i-i did n-not do anyt-thing"i replyed confused.

He started walking closer and closer to me as a backed my self up until my back hits the wall and i cant back up any more.

"J-jungkook what did i do" i asked looking down not wanting to show him my face.
"Why are you doing this to me, why dose my heart beats so fast when your near me. Every time your near me feel like my heart skipped a beat".jungkook said.

I was shocked of what he said.

"I-i-umm"i tried to speak but i coudnt.

Then he holded my hand and pulled me closer to him. My face was red as tomato. His smell was making me go crazy. 1inch between me and his face was too close. It was like we were about to kiss.

I did not to anything instead i stood frozen on the spot. I liked how we were but i wanted to find out why he like me before i say anything .

Jungkook didnt stop staring at me which was making me blush even more.

" awww Is y/n blushing"jungkook asked me out of the blue.
"N-n-no i-i am no-t blush-ing"i said to him.
"Then why is your face so red" jungkook said.
"I-i-dont know"i said and tried to find a way to get out from there.
Jungkook laughed a little seeing me like that.

As i tried to get away jungkook pulled me by my waist and i fell on top of him on the bed.

Our eyes were locked with each others.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE COME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR WE WILL ALL BE LATE"we heard namjoon shout from down stairs.

Jungkook loosend the grip on my waist and i got up quickly and ran out of the room.

While jungkook stayed there with a little smirk on his face.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

Luv shaana♡♡♡