seqeul 2🔴

Jungkook hovered over y/n's tiny body as soon as he placed her on the bed.

He attached his lips with y/n's there lips moving swiftly with each other.

Jungkooks hand roamed around y/n's body earning a soft moan from her.

He smiled slightly sucking her neck making sure to leave a mark. He gave marks until he was satisfied. He slowly took of y/n dress.
Y/n covered her. "Dont hide it baby you look hot" jungkook seducively whispered in her ears.

He looked at her before kissing her slowly going down. Sucking her neck making sure to leave marks.

"Your mine and only mine" jungkook said as he gave hickies on
Y/n's milky skin.

Jungkooks free hands playing with her boobs. Y/n moan's making jungkook hard.

Jungkook took one in his mouth while playing with other. He tounge teasing y/n nipple which was now hard.

Slowly leaving smol kisses jungkook made his was to y/n's heat (ya all know what i mean😉). His eyes locked with y/n's.

He asked for permission before slowly taking of her panties. Y/n covered her face kinda embrassed.

Jungkook playing with her heat making her moan.

"Y-yah take of your cloths too" y/n said.

"Mind taking off for me baby" jungkook said.

Y/n shyly stood up and took off jungkook's shirt. Y/n was looking at jungkook's hard tone abs.

"You can touch then you know" jungkook said.

Y/n face turn bright red. But still she slowly touched his abs.
"Woah" y/n mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled at her cuteness.

He took of his pants for her.

Y/n's eyes widen at the sight.

"Ah umm is it even gonna fit" y/n said.

"It will dont worry. It might hurt at first but dont worry" jungkook said with a seducive smile.

Jungkook pushed y/n on the bed and hovered over her kissing her deeply and roughly.

His hands rubbing her heat in circles. As he removed is hand y/n whined in the lose of touch.

"Trust me baby i am gonna make u feel soo good" with that he slowly moved towards her heat.

And....

And........

And..............

And....................

And...........................

Aaaaaaagh.....

●●●●●●●●●

A/N=
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WRITE SMUT....GUYS I TRIED...........I CANT...I am STILL A INNOCENT GIRL WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT DOESENT SAY IT.....

FORGIVE ME EVERONE....I CANT WRITE SMUT..

PROBABLY EVERYTHING I WROTE BEFORE SUCKS...

BUT I MAY/WILL TRY WRITTING SMUT IN MY OTHER UP COMING BOOK....M A Y B E

ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL WHO EVER SUPPORTED THIS BOOK...IK ITS THE END BUT STILL MORE BOOKS ARE COMING UP SO PLEASE SUPPORT THEM 2

LOVE U ALL....

"THE END"