chapter 11= CONFESSION

Y/N P.O.V

It felt really nice going out for shopping with jungkook. My feelings for him started to increase more and more. But i coudnt tell him. I was not scared of the thing happened to my sister might happen to me. I was just scared that he might not return me the feelings. I just started my happy life and i dont want it ne ruined because of him. Specially ruined by him after all he gave me this new life.

Me and jungkook were almost at home.

"Y/n you seems lost in something is something wrong" jungkook asked me out of the blue.
" no just thinking" i said without any hesitation.
" ok. but y/n if anything bothers and if you are having any problems you can tell me and i will help you" jungkook said with his bunny smile in his face.
"Hmm" i nodded.how am supposed to tell you my problem if your my prblem.thought ro my self.

--------*FEW MINUTES LATER*-----------

Jungkook nocked the door and the door swaing opened like the one who opened the door was ready to kill the one who is at the door.

"My kids why are you home so late" jin asked me and jungkook swaying his pink sparula on his hand, wearing his pink apron and his pink shirt beneath the apron and he was even wearing a light pinkish head band. He looked like he came from a middle of a pink cooking contest.

I laughed a little at the pink sight in front of my eyes.

"Now why are you laughing y/n answer the question i asked you" jin asks.
" sorry were late jin EOMMA" i answered struggling to hold my laughter inside .
Jungkook nodded to my answer and we went inside the house.

"Jin eomma why are you wearing all pink" i asked curiously.
" yah~ dont underastimate my pink y/n" jin gave me the answer and everyone started laughing.

"What ever i am going back to my precious cooking" jin said while turning around to go back to the kitchen.

"Yeah but please dont make the food also pink" jhope oppa said jokingkly.

"What" jin rolled his giving jhope a death glare.

"Y/n would you come to my room for a moment with the shopping bags" jungkook whispered in my ear loud enough for me to here.

I nodded and took the shopping bags and went to his room. Jungkook was already there waiting for me.

Jungkook stood near the window looking outside. I kept all of the shopping bags and went near.

"Jungk-" i got cut of by a pair of hands on my mouth.

"Shhh. Y/n. Dont say anything until i finish talking" i nodded slightly.

Jungkook took his hand of my mouth. He stood a few inches far from.

"Y/n i l-love you" jungkook confessed.
"Ju-jungkook i-i-i-umm i-i" i was the only word which came out of my mouth.
"I-i l-lo-"before i could speak i got cut off AGAIN.
"Oh no its ok if you dont feel the same. I get it. I am not gonna force you to say it ba-"
"I LOVE YOU TOO" i kinda yelled cutting of jungkooks sentence
"Really" jungkook asked.
" pabo( idiot) do i look like i am joking to you" i said as i smacked his head lighlty.
Jungkook pulled me into a tight hug. "J-jungkook i cant breat-th" i said as while gasping for air.
"Mianhae( sorry )" jungkook said.
"So miss y/n would you be my girlfriend"
" of cource kookie " i gave cute nickname to him.
"KOOKIE" jungkook asked me.
"Yeah you dont like it" i asked jungkook.
" i dont like it but i love it. But you have to call me oppa or kookie oppa or jungkookie oppa. Jungkook said.
" i thought you hated beind called OPPA"
" yeah but i like it when you call it so call me oppa from now arrasso( alright).
"Hmm i nodded.

" KIDS COME DOWN DINNER IS READY" we heard jin yell from downstairs.
Jungkook holded my hand and we went down together.

" whowwwwwww" all of them started exept the the sleeping suga stated to say at the same time.
" maknea-aah are you and y/n a thing now" j hope asked and me and jungkook nodded the samw time.

"Yah i dont you that plan would work" teahyung said while hitting jimmins arm slightly.
" what plan" me and jungkook asked the same time.
" oh its n-nothing" jin said trying to change the topic.
" TELL ME" jungkook demanded.

" oh that is that *clears his throught* remember in the dance studio we all became really close to y/n. That was all acting . We did that because we wanted to find out jungkookie liked y/n. We jungkook did but we wanted to make sure" Rm said.

" ok what ever lets go eat dinner i am starving" jin said pulling jhope to the table.

===============================

A/N : what do guys think will happen to y/ns mom if she found out about y/n and jungkooks relation ship?

And yeah dont forget about her because she will still be causing some trouble later.

Anyways hope you all like this chapter.
Vote and comment

Love shaana♡♡♡