NEVER LET GO AGAIN...

Jungkook's p.o.v.

" hyung we will find y/n right" i asked jimin. "Yes we will and we already called the police so they are trying there best to find her" jimin answered softly. " but hyung i am scared. Y/n's mom is capable of doing anything. She killed her own daughter and she might do the same to y/n" i said. " jungkook calm down. Nothing will happen to her" jimin tried to comfort me. " but-"jimin broke off my sentence" no buts jungkook. Calm down and enjoy the scenery. We came outside to make you feel better" jimin said.

I tried to calm down a bit and enjoy this momet with jiminie hyung. We kept walking until i saw a familier fingure standing indistance by a old house, facing her back to me. I grabbed jimins hand ran to hide behined the wall near by.

" jungkook whats wrong" jimin asked. "Shhh that's y/n's mom" i said and ponted at her. Jimins eyes went wide. He took his phone and called the others while i kept a strong a eye on her.

"Hyung tell them to come with the police" i whispered to jimin and he nodded. Then i saw y/n's mom talking with some guy. " jungkook lets go a little closer so we can hear what she's saying" jimin asked. I nodded.

We kept tip toaing slowly to the other wall secrately so we could hear what she's saying.

" make sure nothing mess up. If dose i will not hesitate to shoot a bullet right through your chest. And remember y/n should die. She should die. Make her suffer till death" y/n's mom kept giving instruction to her mens.

Me and jimins eyes went wide by the last sentence. I started trembling not knowing what to do. " jungkook look there's others" jimin said pointing to them. They were all wearing full black. And they all were wearing maks exept yoongi who looked like who didn't even care. They looked like they were detectives. When they came to us they took of there masks.

" hyungs why are you all wearing full black and masks" i asked.
" yeah i dont know this was hobi's idea" jin spoke. "You guys still don't understand. We are waering masks and full black cause some one might recongnize us while we are trying to save her and when they recognize they will find us and might even kill us" hobi hyung said.

" you ruined my SLEEP to come here" yoongi said. We all sighed and scoffed at his answer. " seriously yoongi. Your worried about you sleep even when y/n's life is in danger" namjoon scoffed. Yoongi nodded as a yes. " aish this kid" jin said.

" hyung's that y/n's mom. She is planing to kill y/n" i said. " WHAAAT" eveyone whispershouted exept jimin. " yes! And we need to save her" i said.

" but first where's the police" i asked. "They said they will come straight to here" taehyung answered.

We kept an eyes on every move her. It's been almost 10 minutes and the police is still not here. Then all of her men started to go inside. Y/n's mom also went i inside.

When the coast was clear, we went near the house." sTOp please stop" we heared y/n screaming. I made my move to run inside the house and save y/n but hyungs holded me back." Please let me go i havw to save her" i started begging. " no jungkook you can't do it alone" jin said

I saw the police running to us with kinda whole army behind them. I was shocked but also felt secuared.

Jin hyung explained him the details and they didnt waste a minute and barged into the house.

We only hurt the sound of guns and shoutings. It was kinda terrifying. I looked down hoping that y/n would be okay.

"Kookie" i heared i weak voice call. I looked up and saw a bruiced and weak y/n walking towards me.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly. But she hissed in pain." Sorry" i apologized and planted a soft peck on her forehead. " now lets get you to hospital and clean your bruices" i said and carried her in bridal style to the car that jin hyung brought when he came.

I looked back and saw y/n's mom handcuffed and carried to the police car while the other polices were talking with hyungs.

==========

Short and slow uptade ik
I dont know how many times i made y/n sick and make her go to the hospital😂😂😂

What ever this is my shit writting. I didnt really had a mood to write so this chapter is kinda weired.

Anyways vote and comment.

L
U
V
Y
A
A
L
L