KIDNAPPED/MOM

WARNING: A boring and sad chapter is on there way! So keep your tissues ready( but dont cry) because i almost cryed writen this chapter.

"Kookie oppa we should come here more often" i said while walking out of the restaurent , locking my hands with jungkooks.
"Ofcourse we will baby~" jungkook said. I blushed a little by the the nickname he gave.

"Lets go to the park oppa~" i didnt even let jungkook answer. I started to pull jungkooks arm to the direction where the park is.
Jungkook smiled at my attitude.

*******************

I froze when i saw my mom standing infront of me. I turned around hoping that she woudnt notice me. But i was too late she noticed me and jungkook.
"Y/n why are you turning ar-" " KIM Y/N~" jungkook was interapted by the loud yell by my mom. I did not turn around. I did not move an inch from there instead i srtayed there like a statue. Jungkook was confused didnt know what was happening until*slap* my mother slapped me hard on my cheecks."ouch"i yellped in pain. " HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP HER" jungkook yelled at my mom still not knowing that that she is my mom. " i am her mom and i have all the rights to do what i want to her, my mom gave a brief explnation to jungkook. " i didnt threw you out of the house to live in luxary with a kpop idol.Idiot lets go back home i am taking you. You dont have anyrights to live like that. Your a fuc-". " mind your mouth mrs. Kim. She is not a toy that you can do what ever want with" jungkook cutted my mom off. " i am her mom"

Hot tears started to rolled down my cheeks. " MOM. You still call your self mom. A person who abonded there own child and throwing her out of the house still call her self mom. A person who killed there own daughter can still think her self as mom. A women who dosent care and love there children , only loves money calls her self mom. A person who enjoys seeing there own  childrens suffering like a begger. You know what you are never MY MOTHER AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MY MOTHER. " thats all i said before giving her a hard slap on her face.

My mom looked at the ground for a moment before looking at me with her cold eyes. Its was like she would kill me this instant. Just looking at her eyes my confidence went away and fear took controll of my body. I started regret what i said and did. I konw she can do anything, even kill me right now. I hid behined jungkook to avoid her.

"YOUR GONNA REGRET WHAT TO JUST DID Y/N" my mom said covering her red cheeck.

She sarted walk away slowly with a evil smark on face. When she was put out sight i felt the fear going slowly. Jungkook turned around and hugged me to comfort me. "Shhh its ok now" jungkook tried to comfort while wiping the hot tears that was rolloing down my cheecks like a tearfall.

"Lets go home before something happens again" jungkook gave a peck on my cheeck. I nodded. I intertwide my fingers with jungkooks. " so y/n thats your mom" jungkook asked to conform if that is true. I nodded as a yes. " i hate her jungkook. I dont want to go back to her. She will just touture*sobs*me to death. She isnthe one who threw me outside and now she is taking me back. I am not a*sobs*toy her to play with" i cried eyes out this time.

"Y/n pls dont cry. You allways crying like this makes me feel bad for you. Your not weak your the strongest girl i ever met. And remeber one thing no matter what i will not leave you" jungkook said while our eyes met. I forced a smile on my face and nodded.

*************

"JUNGKOOK HELP ME PLE- i screamed on top of my lungs until the man in all back covered my mouth and nose with a piece of clothe. It smelled so disqusting. My eyes satrted to get blury. I could see jungkook getting beaten to death by three mens." Plz let him go plz" my voice was bearly hearable to anyone.

I women figure started to form infront of my. I blink twice because my vision was getting poor. " told you you will regret it" the figure said. "Mom" i regocnized her voice. The next thing i knew is black out.

Y/N's MOMS P.O.V

"Leave that boy here" i gave my mens the door. He may be an kpop idol but why would i care. " aww the poor little boy is useless now. Dont worry the game just started now" i spoke to the boy who was lying lifelessly on the ground with bruices every where in his body.

"Pl-please do-ont hu-hurt her" the boy mumured.
I bended down to get a closer view of his face."tsk , your so worried about that dumb girl. Worry about yourself. And your luck that i am leaving you alive."*laughs like a witch*

"Boys put her in the van and lets go before anyone see's us."

I hoped on to my van feeling very happy that i accomplished doing what i wanted. " yah drive faster" i kinda yelled as i saw jungkook standing up. Jungkook stoped knowing that he cant catch up in that condition. " this is just the begining y/n. This time i am to touture you to death" a plastering an evil smirk on my face.

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

"Stop please stop, leave y/n alone d-dont hurt her." I tried to catch up to the van but my whole body was aching so bad i cound'nt. Lunckily i was not far from home.

I draged my body till i reach home. I range the bell. " coming ". I heard jimmin said from the other side of the door. My eyes felt heavy. My legs felt weak as i waited for the door to be opened.

I fell on to jimmin's hand as he opened the door. " OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED" jimmin screamed bringing everyones attention.

"Y/n y/n is kidn-napped" i could only say that before i lost my consious.

============================

Sorry for late uptade.

A/n: so hows the story so far?

So plz plz plz plz vote and comment.

And thankx for 400+ reads. I PURPLE U ALL💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 
                                         TAKE ALL OF MY LOVE

Bye guys👋👋👋